• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tattoos of comic book characters! :)

103 posts in this topic

WTF?! :sick:

1134157_2b0e1b35cb_m.jpeg

Again, I say, WTF?????? :sick: :sick: :sick:

The words "just wrong" don't cover it...

Perhaps a party with a drunken "I double dog dare you" and the guy just isn't the sort to back down from a dare of any kind hm uh, wow.

With all respect to free will, personal choice, their body and the rest of it, still, wow. :o

"I'll give you an Action Comics 1 in 9.8 if you get that tat."

The uber collector's response: "Show me the book."

tattoos are addictive, you cant really explain it, but they just are

This is somewhat true for me. After my first one I almost felt compelled to get another, but then after 3+ hours of pain for the second one I'm not eager for a third. ;)

Here is what Humphrey Bogart said about comic book tattoos:

"You'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But soon, and for the rest of your life." He said it to Ingrid Bergman in Casablanca after he found out that she had a huge tattoo of Betty Boop on the her left inner thigh. She confided in Rick that she was going to get a Bluto on her right inner thigh. Rick almost puked, and then demanded that she go off with Victor Lazlo. I would have done the exact same thing.

Here's a tattoo I have on my upper left arm. I got it as a birthday present about 3-4 years ago and it came off of the cover of Amazing Spider-Man #100.

Spider-ManTattoo2.jpg

I've been thinking about getting the Green Goblin on the right arm. You know.....good boy one day, bad the next. :)