• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tattoos of comic book characters! :)

103 posts in this topic

Nice work! :applause: How many hours did you sit for the AOD/ED one?

I've posted these before at some point....but here are mine,

Bats on one upper arm, and the Evil Dead/Army of Darkness half sleeve on the other :cloud9:

batmantat.jpg

edaodtat.jpg

Thanks! The AOD/Ed one took around 25 total hours....I did it in 5 sittings :headbang:

Nice work! :applause: How many hours did you sit for the AOD/ED one?

I've posted these before at some point....but here are mine,

Bats on one upper arm, and the Evil Dead/Army of Darkness half sleeve on the other :cloud9:

batmantat.jpg

edaodtat.jpg

Thanks! The AOD/Ed one took around 25 total hours....I did it in 5 sittings :headbang:

25 hours! (worship)

Again, I say, WTF??????

The words "just wrong" don't cover it...

Perhaps a party with a drunken "I double dog dare you" and the guy just isn't the sort to back down from a dare of any kind hm uh, wow.

With all respect to free will, personal choice, their body and the rest of it, still, wow. :o

Responses such as these are what I would expect, but didn't it ever occur to you guys that the person is likely an out gay man?

Lost a bet? Seriously that's what you came up with?

I can see how you might feel that way, and I wouldn't expect you to back down from that opinion. I see it as a comic book character, not a real person; as lines on paper or, in this case, skin. Not sure it means that he engages in activities with non-age of consent individuals.

I can see how you might feel that way, and I wouldn't expect you to back down from that opinion. I see it as a comic book character, not a real person; as lines on paper or, in this case, skin. Not sure it means that he engages in activities with non-age of consent individuals.

That person is making a strong statement that he either fantasizes, condones and or engages

in homosexual pediphilia. It's not the comic book characters, it is the intent of this tattooed

person that is harmful; you and everyone viewing that should not condone it, nor defend his

branding as a "personal right"

That person is making a strong statement that he either fantasizes, condones and or engages

in homosexual pediphilia. It's not the comic book characters, it is the intent of this tattooed

person that is harmful; you and everyone viewing that should not condone it, nor defend his

I don't consider thoughts a crime. I especially don't consider thoughts involving non-real characters a crime. When a crime is actually committed, then there is a problem.

The first post with the Kirby influenced tattoos, good work. The artist did a great great job. Other then that eh.... I have 12 tattoos, probably have 120 when they put me in the dirt. But I dont like bad work, bad tattoos are the worst. The hulk ink was good, the spawn was not bad. The batman and robin while silly as all hell is phenominal work (not that I would stare too long haha). Anyone looking to get ink find a shop that does top notch, spend a year looking for the best artist possible, a good tattoo will be appreciated. I think my next may actually be a captain america tattoo (im quite pro america) Or im starting my half sleeve which I think the art for that was originally done by michaelangelo.

Maybe hes a spiderman fan and just thinks batman is gay ?

I didn't realize we had a FBI Profiler here on the boards that or you're a complete inbred. Unless you're a mind reader how do you know what this person is thinking or fantasizing about? Do you feel the same way about most of the politicians in office? Like that arse from Idaho with the wide stance? (shrug)

I didn't realize we had a FBI Profiler here on the boards that or you're a complete inbred. Unless you're a mind reader how do you know what this person is thinking or fantasizing about? Do you feel the same way about most of the politicians in office? Like that arse from Idaho with the wide stance? (shrug)

more HomeLandSecurity , i guess.

Again, I say, WTF??????

The words "just wrong" don't cover it...

Perhaps a party with a drunken "I double dog dare you" and the guy just isn't the sort to back down from a dare of any kind hm uh, wow.

With all respect to free will, personal choice, their body and the rest of it, still, wow. :o

Lost a bet? Seriously that's what you came up with?

:jokealert:

At face value, someone might argue that Batman kissing Robin is downright pedophilia. In my honest opinion, I think someone with the testicular fortitude to get that tatoo thinks otherwise. They problably symbolize the crime-fighting relationship between Batman and Robin much like the bonds and commitment any of us might exhibit in a loving relationship....minus the utility belt and bat-a-rang.

[End Dr. Phil mode]

..Or maybe he just thinks its funny. :shrug:

At face value, someone might argue that Batman kissing Robin is downright pedophilia. In my honest opinion, I think someone with the testicular fortitude to get that tatoo thinks otherwise. They problably symbolize the crime-fighting relationship between Batman and Robin much like the bonds and commitment any of us might exhibit in a loving relationship....minus the utility belt and bat-a-rang.

[End Dr. Phil mode]

..Or maybe he just thinks its funny. :shrug:

pedophilia - affection towards feet...

Watch the name calling son. Showing your ignorance is demeaning, And viewing this as

a innocent expression is only condoning his blatant expression. You should be ashamed.