• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA Avengers 51 BCGC grading please

10 posts in this topic

Being that I will probly never send in a book to be slabbed (never say never eh?)...

What do you guys thinkabout this avengers 51 I picked up while cherry-picking the bins at my local comic-shop? Payed aprrox 20 for it.

New Tripod link: hopefully this'll work better than geocities...Sorry for the trouble, shouldve known better. BTW: I think the avengers 51 is a complete scan except for the bottom corner, looks like the comic wasnt exactly aligned when I scanned it.

foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif

Avengers 51 and others

Whats the issue with the avengers 51 ?(if the other 2 arent enuff to guestimate a grade by then no worry, I threw those in at the last minute as I got those on the same cherry-run). I'll see about uploading an avengers 51 with less compression and larger size.

Thanks.

Its the only scan Ive got , and no scanner to take anudder one.

What exactly is so incomplete regarding this book that a guess cant be made on condition.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Spine bottom and opposite spine are complete on the scan. Looking at it again I realize the top is cropped about a millimeter.

Anyways, thanks for looking, when I get my scanner back I'll be more careful.