• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees....

732 posts in this topic

This last book for today isn't any tougher to find than any of the other Stars from this time frame. That plus the cartoon-y cover makes this a relatively less interesting Church copy, but still....

starcomics182.jpg

OMG Fregin unreal, Win (worship)

man, that looks new. damn, sam.

I recently got those two books. Neither one is exceptionally high grade, but I like 'em.

The Bat is one of my favorite covers of the run, and the Beware is a neat cover that you don't see too often.

Cookeville copy:

bat1_7228a.jpg

Bethlehem:

bewarelargescanbethlehem.jpg

I recently got those two books. Neither one is exceptionally high grade, but I like 'em.

The Bat is one of my favorite covers of the run, and the Beware is a neat cover that you don't see too often.

Cookeville copy:

bat1_7228a.jpg

Bethlehem:

bewarelargescanbethlehem.jpg

Cool books! (thumbs u

Thanks! I think the Beware is a Gerber no show with a scarcity index of either 6 or 7, so that's neat to have. Also like how the cover has an Old Witch swipe, and there is a lot of Pre-Code mayhem inside. The Batman is just a good comic on every level. I love those Joker covers. :cloud9: