• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Hulk 181 CGC 9.2 White!

28 posts in this topic

Very sharp copy featuring the first full appearance of you-know-who. Colors are richer than scan shows (red and not orange, basically). Sharp corners, decent centering, presents very well. Case in perfect shape.

Paypal or MC/Visa please if you live outside the U.K. $1500 shipped (with insurance).

Hulk18192.jpg

Hulk18192Back.jpg

Very sharp copy featuring the first full appearance of you-know-who. Colors are richer than scan shows (red and not orange, basically). Sharp corners, decent centering, presents very well. Case in perfect shape.

Paypal or MC/Visa please if you live outside the U.K. $1500 shipped (with insurance).

Hulk18192.jpg

Hulk18192Back.jpg

:whatthe:

Hulk18192.jpg

Hulk18192Back.jpg

:takeit:

Hulk18192.jpg

Hulk18192Back.jpg

I am both glad and mad you did.

I have been trying for the past 10 minutes to figur out a way to afford that at this time, without asking for time payments and I just could not do it.

CONGRATS TO BOTH BUYER AND SELLER

Hulk18192.jpg

Hulk18192Back.jpg

I have been trying for the past 10 minutes to figur out a way to afford that at this time, without asking for time payments and I just could not do it.

Thanks. It is a sharp copy. Thought I was only in the market for a 9.0 or a sharp 8.5 but this was too nice to pass up.

Watch for my selling threads coming soon. I'm going to have to build my paypal back up again somehow. :grin:

My first grail!!!!! :cloud9:

Hulk18192.jpg

Hulk18192Back.jpg

Thanks. It is a sharp copy. Thought I was only in the market for a 9.0 or a sharp 8.5 but this was too nice to pass up.

Watch for my selling threads coming soon. I'm going to have to build my paypal back up again somehow. :grin:

My first grail!!!!! :cloud9:

:pullhair: grrr, if this was listed earlier, I would've nabbed it.. I wanted to upgrade my CGC 8.0 copy.. Oh well.. Nice pickup!