• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FT's 'Almost A Full Set Of Phantom!' Thread + Other Charltons & Archies!!!

180 posts in this topic

The thread title says it all...140+ books to be listed over the next three nights, centred on an almost complete run of Phantom, covering the Gold Key, King and Charlton years! :headbang:

Also in here will be some Archie Shadow from '64 and a bunch of Charlton horror.

For those of you who have not bought from me in the past and are unsure about my grading, I would suggest you take references from some long-established boarders who have – these grades are the real deal! However, if you are dissatisfied, returns will be accepted. (thumbs u

A few administrative details…unless you are in the UK, Paypal is the only workable method of payment. Within the UK, cheques or postal orders are acceptable.

Regarding shipping, you've got two options…

Air Mail Shipping

Four books can be sent anywhere in the world via Air Mail for $12. Each additional book after that will cost $1.50 and if required, insurance can be added at cost, dependent upon the value, obviously.

Surface Mail Shipping

Four books can be sent anywhere in the world via Surface Mail for $6. Each additional book after that will cost $1.00 and if required, insurance can be added at cost, dependent upon the value, obviously.

As usual :takeit: trumps all. PMs can be sent my way, and I’ll answer them as soon as I can, but until you post that little man in the thread, the books aren’t yours. By special arrangement, I might be prepared to mark them as 'Sold' on your behalf, but if I'm not quick enough and somebody beats me to the punch... :sorry:

And that's pretty much that. (thumbs u

Beyond The Grave #1

VF (8.0)

$15

:news:

SOLD!!!

:headbang:

:news: