• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #1

342 posts in this topic

Is there any other info on Harold Fuller 216-659-3798 from Las Vegas? Would he be able to cash the cheque with a false name and if so is this another Felony. Or would he be possibly stupid enough to use his real name?

It would be interesting to see where the cheque was cashed and see if there is any other banking irregularities with "Harold Fuller" hm

Is there a baseball term in California "Three strikes and your out" maybe he will have some other skeletons in his closet and hit the old Trifecta (thumbs u

He didn't really say much of anything, just calling people poopyheads and such. He basically started the thread for no reason at all than to be a dunderhead. Sounded like he was about 15 years old.

He didn't mention anything about the Bats #1.

Question: why are threads deleted here when they go south rather than just locked? Never seen a board that deletes as many posts/threads as this one. It seems kind of like revisionist history when you do that. Especially in this case where the guy's posts may have been useful in an investigation/trial. (They may not have been, but who knows?)

Not trying to start anything, just wondering :shrug:

keep on posting losers, I'm going to sue every last one of you insufficiently_thoughtful_persons.

Well, you've got that stolen $4,000 to pay for lawyers, I suppose. (thumbs u

Or are you going to blow it all on she-male hookers and women's clothing? (shrug)

keep on posting losers, I'm going to sue every last one of you insufficiently_thoughtful_persons.

What are you going to sue us for? Theft of your dignity?

maybe posting Harold Fuller 216-659-3798 from Las Vegas along with Scammer.

btw, did Mr. VT tell anyone that he called me and threaten to kill me? probably not, but thats okay because we do have it stored. Thanks to having one of the most sophfisticated phone

systems in the world, everything is downloaded straight to a server. Let's see Mr. VT called was it 3 times?? that's what the records are showing and yours truly a big fat goose egg!! Let's see didn't Mr. VT post personal info about someone on a public forum?? and didn't Mr. VT even offer a bounty of $1000, wow wait until Tuesday when I notify CGC that they are going to be sued if this post isn't removed, (but don't worry I already copied the posts and took them down to my local police department) Mr. VT I have your info and will be contacting the authorities in your neck

of the woods on Tuesday morning, as well. I'm also going to request that each person that

replied in a malicious manner, be banned or CGC will be receiving a certified letter of intent

to sue on my behalf.

Good Day, Gentlemen

btw, did Mr. VT tell anyone that he called me and threaten to kill me? probably not, but thats okay because we do have it stored. Thanks to having one of the most sophfisticated phone

systems in the world, everything is downloaded straight to a server. Let's see Mr. VT called was it 3 times?? that's what the records are showing and yours truly a big fat goose egg!! Let's see didn't Mr. VT post personal info about someone on a public forum?? and didn't Mr. VT even offer a bounty of $1000, wow wait until Tuesday when I notify CGC that they are going to be sued if this post isn't removed, (but don't worry I already copied the posts and took them down to my local police department) Mr. VT I have your info and will be contacting the authorities in your neck

of the woods on Tuesday morning, as well. I'm also going to request that each person that

replied in a malicious manner, be banned or CGC will be receiving a certified letter of intent

to sue on my behalf.

Good Day, Gentlemen

You're pathetic threats are hilarious. You have the temerity to threaten to sue and make demands when you screwed someone out of $4,000. You have no leg to stand on fool. Harold Fuller 216-659-3798 from Las Vegas scammer.

to sue on my behalf.

Good Day, Gentlemen

You're pathetic threats are hilarious. You have the temerity to threaten to sue and make demands when you screwed someone out of $4,000. You have no leg to stand on fool. Harold Fuller 216-659-3798 from Las Vegas scammer.

I hear Vegas is nice this time of year hm

Man your diluted. It really sounds like the sounds of a "person" who is now trying to minimize a mail fraud felony and a possible banking fraud conviction. Good luck with that, you'll need it.