• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #1

342 posts in this topic

btw, did Mr. VT tell anyone that he called me and threaten to kill me? probably not, but thats okay because we do have it stored. Thanks to having one of the most sophfisticated phone

systems in the world, everything is downloaded straight to a server. Let's see Mr. VT called was it 3 times?? that's what the records are showing and yours truly a big fat goose egg!! Let's see didn't Mr. VT post personal info about someone on a public forum?? and didn't Mr. VT even offer a bounty of $1000, wow wait until Tuesday when I notify CGC that they are going to be sued if this post isn't removed, (but don't worry I already copied the posts and took them down to my local police department) Mr. VT I have your info and will be contacting the authorities in your neck

of the woods on Tuesday morning, as well. I'm also going to request that each person that

replied in a malicious manner, be banned or CGC will be receiving a certified letter of intent

to sue on my behalf.

Good Day, Gentlemen

Another internet Tough Guy born. zzz

This is somewhat off track... or maybe not...

Caselaw in Florida and in Federal court seems to indicate that it's very difficult to sue the host site for comments posted to its message boards. It's certainly not impossible, but the odds of success are very slim. But as I advised earlier, making threats of violence is not the answer. My guess is this whole thread will be blown up once the mods are notified.

btw, did Mr. VT tell anyone that he called me and threaten to kill me? probably not, but thats okay because we do have it stored. Thanks to having one of the most sophfisticated phone

systems in the world, everything is downloaded straight to a server. Let's see Mr. VT called was it 3 times?? that's what the records are showing and yours truly a big fat goose egg!! Let's see didn't Mr. VT post personal info about someone on a public forum?? and didn't Mr. VT even offer a bounty of $1000, wow wait until Tuesday when I notify CGC that they are going to be sued if this post isn't removed, (but don't worry I already copied the posts and took them down to my local police department) Mr. VT I have your info and will be contacting the authorities in your neck

of the woods on Tuesday morning, as well. I'm also going to request that each person that

replied in a malicious manner, be banned or CGC will be receiving a certified letter of intent

to sue on my behalf.

Good Day, Gentlemen

hm Isn't this considered a threat also?

to sue on my behalf.

Good Day, Gentlemen

hm Isn't this considered a threat also?

yes.

" (but don't worry I already copied the posts and took them down to my local police department) " When you went down there did you happen to get a file # so information pertaining to this could be added. For example "Your a thief" I'm sure this would really be pertinent to the facts. Or did you happen to leave that little tid bit out hm

Come on Felonybat, man up and send him the batman 1 and save your self some possible intimate inmate relationship highjinx

" (but don't worry I already copied the posts and took them down to my local police department) " When you went down there did you happen to get a file # so information pertaining to this could be added. For example "Your a thief" I'm sure this would really be pertinent to the facts. Or did you happen to leave that little tid bit out hm

don't go muddying the threats with facts rantrant He's the victim not a thief :screwy:

"Let's see didn't Mr. VT post personal info about someone on a public forum?? "

Is this your first scam? The reason I ask is usually scammers have either experience or intelligence. Using your real name and leaving your cell # and then committing mail fraud and then cashing a cheque is like , well quite frankly not to smart.

Speaking of harrassment, why don't we post the PMs you were zipping off right and left last night. You pathetic loser.

Annihilus didn't get one.....does that mean he isn't getting in on the 'I'm suing the entire free-world party'? :sorry:

Well, I'm sure CGC is going to be eager to take the side of someone who used their forums to perpetrate interstate mail fraud and make sure their complaints are dealt with in a timely fashion.

So good luck with that.

Genius, I tell you. Brainpower on a level ne'er seen

to sue on my behalf.

Good Day, Gentlemen

All further comments from me will be through my attorney.

I was called gay because of my avatar.

I just called my attorney and I'm going to file a 1 million dollar suit for defamation. I got the pms to prove it.:sumo:

Harold Fuller 216-659-3798 Scammer aka Thief & Name caller

I was called gay because of my avatar.

I just called my attorney and I'm going to file a 1 million dollar suit for defamation. I got the pms to prove it.:sumo:

Harold Fuller 216-659-3798 Scammer aka Thief[ & Name caller/b]

(worship) (worship) You go Count! :applause:

to sue on my behalf.

Good Day, Gentlemen

(thumbs u

to sue on my behalf.

Good Day, Gentlemen

hm

Some of your comments to him should be through his local Police Department as well.

Since he was nice enough to go down and introduce himself to his local PD regarding this matter, as he stated in his post, they must have all of his actual contact information. Once you make out your report for felony theft of goods in excess of $2500 (Class B Felony) they will know exactly how to "get ahold" of him to discuss his concerns in the light of everything that has taken place.

And since he's so versed on the law and on who he is going to sue and for what reasons I am sure he has seen this part of the Nevada Criminal Code.

NRS 205.0835 Penalties.

4. If the value of the property or services involved in the theft is $2,500 or more, the person who committed the theft is guilty of a category B felony and shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for a minimum term of not less than 1 year and a maximum term of not more than 10 years, and by a fine of not more than $10,000.

5. In addition to any other penalty, the court shall order the person who committed the theft to pay restitution.

A $4,000 theft, if convicted, could cost you $10k in cash, 10 years in prison AND you will have to pay the $4k back. It's a good thing the seller of the "Batman #1" went to the police first....he has really sped things up in the process.

The bolded sections are for the challenged, the delusional, and those unclear on the concept.

C