• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc

380 posts in this topic

STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE 1 VG 3.00 Hard-to-find first issue of this classic series drawn by Howie Post. Even Chuck, after buying 10 million comics in the last week, doesn't have one in stock.

Chuck once wrote that he could sell every issue he could get his hands on for $25 a pop... (thumbs u

Jim

I believe him, his customer base is incredible. :hi:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 263 VF/NM 2.00 "The Spectacular Spider-Kid". Black Cat appearance. Harry and Liz have a son.

asm263.jpg

:takeit:

SOLD!

:headbang: Thanks Again! :headbang:

IRON MAN 15 VF- 18.00 Red Ghost, Unicorn and the last 12 cent issue.

im15.jpg

that is the corrected green top color variant. I do not have any proof, but others say it is more rare than the yellow top.

Please direct them to my thread :wishluck:

Last one for tonight...

Captain Marvel 11 VG/FN (sub crease) $4.00 SOLD! Cap is given "great power" by Zo, the Ruler. No indication how Gozer feels about this. Death of Una. Barry Smith/Herb Trimpe cover collaboration. Bright, glossy, subscription copy from my youth.

capmarvel11.jpg

im15.jpg

that is the corrected green top color variant. I do not have any proof, but others say it is more rare than the yellow top.

You are correct sir.... :takeit:

STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE 1 VG 3.00 Hard-to-find first issue of this classic series drawn by Howie Post. Even Chuck, after buying 10 million comics in the last week, doesn't have one in stock.

strawshort1.jpg

im15.jpg

You are correct sir.... :takeit:

SOLD!

^^ Thanks again! ^^

SOLD!

To capt_comics

STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE 1

STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE 3

(thumbs u Thank you Rick, glad they found a good home. (thumbs u

Heading out for my daughter's track meet, be back in a few hours. Please, take a look at my Deadpool 54 in the grading forum and let me know what you think.

BATMAN 165 Fair/Good, complete with cover detached and tape pull on cover. $3.00 Cool book, but well read/loved.

batman165.jpg

SOLD!

(worship) Thank you! Thank you! (worship)

CAPTAIN AMERICA 145 VG/FN (sub crease) $2.00 SOLD! Sharon Carter, Hydra and the Falcon all make great supporting appearances in this action packed issue.

capamer145.jpg

BLACK PANTHER 8 VG $1.00 Jack Kirby provides the great art, including a fantastic double-page spread. Great issue. Panther power doesn't get much better.

blackpanther8.jpg