• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Madness in May Grading Tourney, Final Four and Finals

89 posts in this topic

Welcome to the Final Four. :acclaim:

Canikus and Divad will be competing in the West, Cap Freak and Timmay will be competing in the East.

The same rules apply this round. See the bracket below for the results to date.

Grades are due 10:00 PM PST Sunday.

Bracket4.jpg

What the freak is a canickus anyway? ;)
:popcorn:

It's a Canadian (Canuck) a and a Wuss ...hence Canickuss......hereby known as a term of endearment for Greggy from Divad........ (thumbs u I really think he means it with the best of intentions. :roflmao:

like in the name.....and Wuss as in comic geek wussie....(the whole boards claim to fame)....nice job getting to the final four...(the four of you that is).....Greggy doesn't seem to be in on that one.

What the freak is a canickus anyway? ;)

:D I travel away for a couple of days and find that my screen name is not only the subject of conjecture but somehow how linked with Greggy...

Pretty funny.

Actually the name is pretty simple -

Canickus is Craig Alan NICKell of the US (not Canada) and I kind of liked the Canickus Maximus (gladiator) sound of the name. And Sgt. NICK Fury has always been one of my favorites.

^^

BTW,

Grades are in. I see that the low point total for any round is 20 points. I really stuggled with the books this round so I am really just hoping to get enough points to be respectable.