• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Daredevil trailer

68 posts in this topic

Can Ben Affleck's chin act? Dolph Lundgren was good in Punisher movie. The Capt America w/ Red Skull movie represented the best Marvel could come up w/ at the time, but it STUNK. Stv Rogers WALKS from the Arctic across the frozen northern Canada thru BC to rtn to the USA. He re-energizes himself by eating berries after hand to hand combat w/ BC grizzly bear.

Doesn't look too promising though. Aside from the fact that Jennifer Garner has somehow managed to convince the men of the world that her cadaverous, beady-eyed features are attractive rather than physically repellent, what exactly happened to Affleck's hair? Why would Matt Murdock be going around looking like a blind man cut his hair with a weed whacker?

Oh, of course...never mind. How flattering to handicapped people. Not to mention lawyers.

Just peeked at the IMDB...

The good thing about Daredevil? Yuen Wo-Ping's brother is doing the fights.

The bad? Kevin Smith has a cameo playing a character named Jack Kirby

Man, this looks like a real loser, especially when you realize that trailers usually take the "best bytes" in an attempt to sell the movie. If that's the "best of the best" then Joe Q's basement just got a whole lot more crowded.

And who didn't smirk at the opening line? Sounds like it was taken from just about every super-hero movies ever made and highly original.

Get rid of your DD comics now, before the mass market gets wind of this stinker.

I already knew this from watching the trailer, but after looking at that photo I just feel like saying it:

MY GOD HE'S SO LAME! From what lame- goober farm did Bullseye escape?

Good, now it seems more official.

Now I'm all excited for this movie to bomb so I have less competition on DD 1 and 2...

I'm remaining objective about the overall film...

...but you're so damn right, Bullseye looks like the biggest [!@#%^&^] lamer. The designer of his look and the director need to be shot for that .

why is it these days that leather = cool for action films? are they trying to make bullseye look like a jr. blade???

i realise that some on this forum might find leather cool (darth) but thats for the privacy of your own homes grin.gif