• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RASL!!

239 posts in this topic

i've probably read the first issue about twenty times since it came out. Who else is stoked about issue #2 hitting the stands tommorrow!??!?!?

i can't remember the last time i was so excited about an issue #2.

anyone NOT reading this is making a big mistake!

anyone else feel the same? anyone else need to release their unbridled nerddom? (is that a word?)

i've probably read the first issue about twenty times since it came out. Who else is stoked about issue #2 hitting the stands tommorrow!??!?!?

i can't remember the last time i was so excited about an issue #2.

anyone NOT reading this is making a big mistake!

anyone else feel the same? anyone else need to release their unbridled nerddom? (is that a word?)

i hope your stands were better than mine cuz this book was a no show

What is the basic storyline? Do it have anything to do with the Bone characters or is it a totally different Smith title?

Not Bone related at all. Story involves an inter-dimensional thief who's not quite sure of where he is at the moment. Or at least we the readers don't...

RASL has been ok so far. Wish it were a monthly.

#1 and #2 are quite different in terms of tone. #1 was flashy and full of mystery. #2 has more character development.

It's good to know that RASL is a flawed character: sex, booze, titty bar...interdimensional traveller??

Not sure but I don't think so as the dancer had a nose piercing. hm

Really liking this series so far, wonder who the "they" are who are chasing him.

I also find myself liking the colors used on the covers so far, really striking! (thumbs u