• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RASL!!

239 posts in this topic

yeah, picked up a few copies today...all look 9.6

they all have a soft ULC and some ink spray..also, a small white circle to the immediate left of the 'R' in RASL...

oh yeah, and it was an AWESOME read...only book i bought this week that was worth reading, IMO...i like where this story is going..

so any guesses on who the badguy is? alternate RASL or the cuckold Miles? hm

Got to my LCS and couldn't find a single copy, asked if they had it and was told they only ordered ONE copy for a reservist! :frustrated:

They are ordering more for me but wont be in for a while! :mad:

can't believe your LCS only had one... that sucks!

I picked up my copy yesterday, but I haven't read it yet... and I have to go vote during lunch and then get drunk after work, so I probably won't get to it 'til the weekend. ;) Glad to hear that people are liking it tho.

My store has a BUNCH of copies (the owner and the girl who does the ordering are big Jeff Smith fans), so I can pick up a copy for anyone who wants one. Reading copies only tho... Mine was reserved but in about the same condition as the ones on the shelf. (i.e. mess-TAY)

Well went out of my way to another comic shop and snagged two issues of #3! :D Both were undamaged!

Good issue! More things come together as we learn that Rasl apparently isn't your typical "nice guy" lead character.

Although as with any story that revolves around different or alternate dimensions/timelines, ANYTHING can happen! (shrug)

My early guess about the lizard looking guy:

He's chasing a different Rasl but seems to think this Rasl is the one he knows.

dudes..patience..

jeff smith does it all by himself...RASL is a quarterly, just like Bone was..we all know how sick that book ended up.

i'd rather have a well-done 32-page indy quarterly than some rushed product just to make a 'deadline'...remember how crappy it was sometimes when he was at image?

we all know how that turned out...

RASL rocks face and so does Jeff Smith :)

finally got to read this... brilliant!

but, yeah... March '09? That's crazy... that's not quarterly... it's bi-annual!

Definitely a fantastic book, but, damn...

c'mon...do some math

smith said it was a quarterly..

there were three issues in '08 (#1 came out in May).

and concerning the march '09 release, he gave himself a 'month or two off for the holidays'....