• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,584 posts in this topic

Too funny! lol

Back to the serious business of stats

Most of the St. John romance lineup that hasn't been slabbed is what you'd expect, photocovers and painted covers and end of the line titles and such. There are two Baker covers that aren't in the census yet, one of which many of us have, and the other, not so much.

Baker

Diary Secrets 26

Pictorial Romances 14

non-Baker

Adventures (in Romance) 1

Cinderella Love 12,13

It's Love, Love, Love 1,2

Romantic Marriage 18,19,21,22

Teen-Age Romances 8,26,29,30

Too funny! lol

Most of the St. John romance lineup that hasn't been slabbed is what you'd expect, photocovers and painted covers and end of the line titles and such. There are two Baker covers that aren't in the census yet, one of which many of us have, and the other, not so much.

Baker

Diary Secrets 26

Pictorial Romances 14

non-Baker

Cinderella Love 12,13

Interesting that those are the only two unslabbed Baker covers. I have VGish copies of both. I should slab them and soar to the top of the census. :acclaim: Until one of you guys displaces me by slabbing his much nicer copy! :cry:

Too funny! lol

Baker

Diary Secrets 26

Pictorial Romances 14

non-Baker

Cinderella Love 12,13

Interesting that those are the only two unslabbed Baker covers. I have VGish copies of both. I should slab them and soar to the top of the census. :acclaim: Until one of you guys displaces me by slabbing his much nicer copy! :cry:

:gossip: Slab it..... soar to the top of the Census....... auction it for Stoopid money..... and use the proceeds to buy the other guys nicer copy..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Too funny! lol

Baker

Diary Secrets 26

Pictorial Romances 14

non-Baker

Cinderella Love 12,13

:gossip: Slab it..... soar to the top of the Census....... auction it for Stoopid money..... and use the proceeds to buy the other guys nicer copy..... GOD BLESS...

:idea:

An updated picture, but I am still missing some books I need to dig up.

IMG_0140_zpsydanfbvx.jpg

You've got a terrific collection!

I suspect your collection is stronger with many of the finest existing copies.

Congrats to the Cinderella Love 25 winner. I was the underbidder. :(

Did go a tad high! I couldn't quite make up my mind on it. Really glossy (apparently), but the chips, splits, and tanning will keep it from going above 5.0, imo. Not that there's anything wrong with that! :D

And, yes, congrats to the winner!

..... you should have sold the car, dawg :baiting: GOD BLESS....

I could have gone higher without selling the car (probably), but I get sticker shock on anything above $2k these days. I don't have the gumption I once did, as a younger man. :P

I could have gone higher without selling the car (probably), but I get sticker shock on anything above $2k these days. I don't have the gumption I once did, as a younger man. :P

It was a very good effort (thumbs u I knew that book was going to explode

I wonder if the seller knew what kind of price it would go for? Not a comic dealer, apparently.

It was a very good effort (thumbs u I knew that book was going to explode

It's cool. I hit the BIN on a copy of New Mutants 87 earlier in the night, which is pretty much on par with the Cinderella Love.

:censored:

Did go a tad high! I couldn't quite make up my mind on it. Really glossy (apparently), but the chips, splits, and tanning will keep it from going above 5.0, imo. Not that there's anything wrong with that! :D

And, yes, congrats to the winner!

Yea my top bid was a good 20% less than what it sold for. I thought I put on my big-boy pants for this one lol

Already got one. Nicer, cheaper, and I got to keep the car.