• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,319 posts in this topic

It's nice to see so many nice looking copies. I guess why I'm not seeing them offered is they are locked up in collections.

My copy has been graded now if they'd only post the damn thing....

I think I was lucky just have to found a copy in any shape.

I was blown away and pleasantly surprised by how well that Romantic Marriage #24 CGC 8.0 did at auction. Unlike a lot of collectors, I really dig this cover and don't think it gets enough love. Is it too lovey-dovey or something? Or just not sexy enough? I think it has loads of character, like Teen-Age Romances #42, or Going Steady #14.

rm24_zps811999ee.jpg

I was blown away and pleasantly surprised by how well that Romantic Marriage #24 CGC 8.0 did at auction. Unlike a lot of collectors, I really dig this cover and don't think it gets enough love. Is it too lovey-dovey or something? Or just not sexy enough? I think it has loads of character, like Teen-Age Romances #42, or Going Steady #14.

rm24_zps811999ee.jpg

I think at least two collectors other than you must have woken up to the risqué implications...apart from the eyes, it's about what's not on the cover... and notice that all of the potential clutter has been erased from their stairway to heaven, so we have nothing to distract! We look at her. She looks at him. And he looks pretty darn smug if you ask me!

rm24_zps811999ee.jpg

I think at least two collectors other than you must have woken up to the risqué implications...apart from the eyes, it's about what's not on the cover... and notice that all of the potential clutter has been erased from their stairway to heaven, so we have nothing to distract! We look at her. She looks at him. And he looks pretty darn smug if you ask me!

When I look at that cover I hear the music of Barry White.

rm24_zps811999ee.jpg

And I don't see a ring on his finger! Romantic Marriage hm

Finally got my graded posted for Cinderella Love #29.

It will be a CGC 4.0 with off-white pages.

I think I paid a hundred bucks or so for it two years ago. :grin:

Edited by N e r V