• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,359 posts in this topic

I'm enjoying seeing all of these cool Baker books. One area where I have almost nothing. And now they are getting so pricey.

Fixed that for you. :(

My "Teen-Age Romances #13 Story" is kind of amusing... I picked up a lower grade copy, about G/VG, at a local show, about 12 years ago. The seller let me have it for only $11. because he was certain the book was missing its centerfold. It wasn't, though. The story to the right of the center staples just happens to end right there, and as was usually the case with those stories, the last panel didn't say, "The End". That's why the seller thought the centerfold was missing. I guess he hadn't grasped the concept of the 32 page comic, nor did he bother counting pages.

So I got a decent copy of a tough book for dirt.

Purchased from MrBedrock, who sells most of his Baker comics.

:o

I knew there was something about that guy! hm

:facepalm:

Which one did you get? The F or the VG/F? (I think that's what they were called).

Mine was the vg/f after losing out to the other.

Well, I'd say you got a deal on that one... (thumbs u

Thanks. That's one I'm glad to have. Doesn't show up often. I'll see if I can dig it out and scan it.

Not the best thing to bump this thread with, but check out this auction TAR 9 on eBay. Then look at the seller's feedback. Think the buyer will ever see the book?

The winner has already left negative feedback claiming he never got the book.

Right you are. I missed that.

Not the best thing to bump this thread with, but check out this auction TAR 9 on eBay. Then look at the seller's feedback. Think the buyer will ever see the book?

The winner has already left negative feedback claiming he never got the book.

Right you are. I missed that.

With such a poor seller feedback record, I never would've taken a chance to the tune of $2,200. in the first place.