• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show your Strange Adventures
2 2

511 posts in this topic

Help!

There is a decent Strange Adventures #110 on Ebay (reputable seller says VG/F). The bid is up to $143.50.

I love this cover. Is it worth bidding more on, or should I wait for a better deal?

Oh, and I do subscribe to GPA, and they only have one sale listed (CGC 8.0 for $420).

Thanks!

The CGC 8.0 Mine !!!! Sunday Heritage Auctions, last year. Some good bargains in these Sunday auctions. It sold cheaper than I expected.

http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=37069&GSub=889

The VG/F on E-Bay looks really nice for the estimated grade but the pic is cropped at the bottom so who knows. This book is one of my favorites and I don't mind having multiple copies. Don't see them too often in mid grade or better.

I agree with you. The price is up to $250 now so I will wait.

So this book graded VG/FINE with a cropped photo sold for $330.00.

Wow.

On March 28, 2017 at 10:39 AM, jimjum12 said:

Turned this up at the LCS....... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

avIFXe3.jpg

Best cover of the run imo! I dug up a copy myself last year at a comic sellers old barn that had comics to the ceiling! I didn't have long to shop in there but was pleased to grab this issue. 

Congrats Jimbo. Dollar bin?

Edited by Darth Corgi