• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Defenders, anyone? plus others DC, WW, Supes, Subby etc

76 posts in this topic

I'm surprised this thread is still around 22 days after it was last posted to but fortune smiles upon us all - BUMP!

Check out auctions posted on eBay - slabbed Defenders and 30 cent variants CHEAP!

Even listed Greggy's POS Marv feature 3 top census with no reserve to get it off my hands...New Year's Resolution - never buy Greggy's High Grade Marvels as keepers tongue.gif strictly flipping fodder from now on!

shocked.gifPERFECT REGISTRATION according to Greggy (this is another "quality" product of his- at least it is in High Grade) (QP for CGC forumites) it is "miswrapped like a mofo" - TOP CENSUS

Never liked that book except for the cover, which is stunning. Perfect book to cgc... pretty cover that will look nice encapsulated, plus you do mankind a favor by sealing the contents!! insane.gif

Going to be "shutting down" until next week to spend some QT with the family up in NY! I put some penny start ASM deals up ending next week and have some Defenders ending this week. I'll have limited access to the boards and email so no business til next week.

Enjoy and Happy Holidays to All!

I also mentioned this up in General - I went overboard on supplies - let em know if you need any:

Prices:

100 New comics bags = $5.00

100 Regular comic bags (for early 70's Marvels) = $6.00

100 Silver comic bags = $7.00

100 boards (all 3 sizes) = $10.00

shipping rates will be exact postage cost based on weight and will go media mail with confirmation