• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Last weekend for some cheap books...

13 posts in this topic

I don't know, but here is a HUGE key book, going for a bargain price!!! (Key???? Of course. It's the very first "Tales of Asgard"!!!!!!!). Get it now before the movie comes out!!!

Journey Into Mystery #97 (Key book!)

Sorry even I have my limits wink.gif ...Thor is gay according to that thread in Comics general tongue.gif

Just kidding...there are enough JIM sickos on here that you won't have to worry about fetching a decent price. Thing is... they are a buncha snipers as well...

BEtter than Richmond (sorry JD/FF...); nah but it's a local show - nothing like the National cons like Baltimore, San diego, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Toronto and Big Apple.

Don't apologize to me,...Richmond cons suck,....on the other hand Tyson's ain't much better....I stopped going to local cons over a year ago,.....Even cons like Big Apple (which I don't consider national,...more like regional) I only go to once a year.

J.D.

Thanks guys. You just saved me a five hour drive up to Richmond. The Heroes con is lots of fun. I bought a bunch of beautiful near mint House of Secrets horror there last year at great prices!! I do, however, feel like you can almost get some great books at cheaper prices (even cheaper than ebay) at these small local cons. Don't you agree?

Yeah, I remember at a show down in Bristol some months back my dad and I got several CGC books for real reasonable. The dealer was hurting after a poor turnout and wanted to make a few deals instead of going home at a loss!