• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

the rocky sold at a comiclink auction about a year ago for about $32K.

then it sold recently as a 'for sale' on comiclink for $38K.

now its a no reserve auction.

will be very interesting to see where it ends up.

my bet is about the $35K mark.

great! copy. :cloud9:

B.

right on.... (thumbs u

ouchy for the seller

B.

Went for $35k... ^^

B.

Went for $35k... ^^

I got outbid for an RM upgrade. I wonder who's the winner. ^^

B.

Went for $35k... ^^

:banana:

I just wanted to take a moment to say goodbye to the Amazing Fantasy #15 club.

As many of you might already know, I recently sold my Amazing Fantasy #15 to another board member. It was a very difficult decision to make but in the end, I'm happy that the book found a good home and I was happy to have been afforded the opportunity to purchase another book that I have literally been dreaming about for a very long time. If you notice within the next few days that my display-name has been edited, I hope you'll understand.

I've really enjoyed all of times getting to jump on this thread to talk about anything and everything AF #15 related. Call me excessively corny for taking the time to do this but nevertheless, I wanted to make my formal exit from the Amazing Fantasy #15 club.

:hi:

As many of you might already know, I recently sold my Amazing Fantasy #15 to another board member. It was a very difficult decision to make but in the end, I'm happy that the book found a good home and I was happy to have been afforded the opportunity to purchase another book that I have literally been dreaming about for a very long time. If you notice within the next few days that my display-name has been edited, I hope you'll understand.

I've really enjoyed all of times getting to jump on this thread to talk about anything and everything AF #15 related. Call me excessively corny for taking the time to do this but nevertheless, I wanted to make my formal exit from the Amazing Fantasy #15 club.

Sad to see you go! I'm afraid that this means you now must change your board name to something else...perhaps "DecidedToSettleForLesserKeyThanAF15Kid" sounds catchy to you? :sumo:

You'll be back! :baiting:

So long :sorry: and see you as ;) soon. (thumbs u

that's a pretty good one...made me giggle

That's an outstanding Mego collection you have GAtor. For those who have not viewed it, it is in the General Comics threads.

I'm going to start wearing a GAtor mask and walking with a cane, and maybe he'll place me in his will.

But, in no way, will I root for the U of F !! (tsk)

I'm only typing to preserve this thread which fell back to the 2nd page. AF15 rules!

Spiderturtle has a steal on a cgc 6.0 $18K ish. Dunno if this is the same one that sold for $13K on CL auction.

Not me...but this copy is my.

RAD1C31D2010414_93459.jpg

(worship):cloud9:

Thanks Bat-Man, but I like my other copy a little wee bit more.

amazingfantasy1560.jpg

:o How did I miss this one?

Wow, this displays a bit better (slightly less creasing) and at the same grade. And the PQ is incredible! I agree this one is a wee bit better!

What a nice book. :cloud9:

amazingfantasy1560.jpg

Wow, this displays a bit better (slightly less creasing) and at the same grade. And the PQ is incredible! I agree this one is a wee bit better!

Hmmm...I've seen that 6.0...in it's pajamas too !! lol

amazingfantasy1560.jpg

Hmmm...I've seen that 6.0...in it's pajamas too !! lol

Thanks for sharing all those pajamas pics and not to mention all the great pj shots you have of your 7.5. lol