• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

GPA (from JUN 08) had a sale from March of this year coming in at $1,980--$600+ increase in 6-7 months is pretty wild!

I really might just want to confine myself to just un/restored copies in 0.5-1.0 only. doh!

GPA (from JUN 08) had a sale from March of this year coming in at $1,980--$600+ increase in 6-7 months is pretty wild!

I really might just want to confine myself to just un/restored copies in 0.5-1.0 only. doh!

Or you could put money aside every pay cheque... :baiting:

Or you could put money aside every pay cheque... :baiting:

Showing that French influence Jon! :baiting: We prefer the proper way of spelling check :baiting: I know, I know. But by the time I started saving the price would just keep rising. Besides--I'd almost feel dishonest in getting a low/mid grade copy. I am dirty low grade collector of the boards after all ;)

Speaking of which, any of you with dirty low grade reading copies should let me know! ;)

"That's the great thing about the club, all are welcome. Of course the initiation fee is getting a little higher as time goes by".

Well can a reprint work as member ticket or the 'essential spider-man' phonebook perhaps?

In that case I an a member also!!!!!!!!

As much as I would love to say yes, it clearly states in Subsection 2, paragraph 3, third sentenceof the official club bylaws: "A member must be the clear and right owner of an original Amazing Fantasy 15, printed in 1962 to maintain status in the Amazing Fantasy #15 club."