• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

I know that there was a CGC 5.0 White pages copy on Heritage not too long ago. Sold for a record price at that time

I remember when that came up they said it was the first white pager they had ever auctioned.

My guess is the 1962 date. It does not seem like a lot of people were protecting comics, even the guys that were saving them didn't start doing it until 1965 or after. A lot of the Pedigrees don't get showing up in pristine condition until the mid 60s or after.

My guess is the 1962 date. It does not seem like a lot of people were protecting comics, even the guys that were saving them started doing it until 1965 or after.

I think too that being a dying series (last issue), it didn't get the best materials.

My guess is the 1962 date. It does not seem like a lot of people were protecting comics, even the guys that were saving them started doing it until 1965 or after.

I think too that being a dying series (last issue), it didn't get the best materials.

That was my thought too, that some books even from the same era used various qualities of paper stock.

I have a CGC 2.5 AF 15 with White pages.

You're already on the master list, two pages back (p. 610). And I know you as one of only 3 folks (here anyway) that have a copy with white pages. :headbang:

With White pages being such a rarity in this book, how much would you guys say this adds to the value of my CGC 2.5? New to this, tried to post a picture...having trouble getting it done.

Back when books were raw, it was generally 2X guide for WP books. In the slab age, it's not 2X any more.

Everyone knows I love WPs... :cloud9: