Amazing Fantasy #15 Club
9 9

7,733 posts in this topic

photo_zps6f8d9563.jpg

It's not much to look at but at least I'm finally in the club. My first time ever owning a major marvel key. I had to start with AF 15, no question! :whee:

Welcome to the boards,and welcome to the club.Next try the Hulk #1 club! :)

Looks ike its going to shatter GPA. A spine rolled old label. We know whats driving this one. We will be seeing a "fresh" 5.0 shortly.

Account hasn't sold since 2006 though. Could also be a fake.

Edited by spiderphill

Looks ike its going to shatter GPA. A spine rolled old label. We know whats driving this one. We will be seeing a "fresh" 5.0 shortly.

Account hasn't sold since 2006 though. Could also be a fake.

Wouldn't go near that with a 10 foot pole.

highly doubtful this seller is legit, but someone will over pay for it. I'm just waiting to hear someone on the boards complain that they got a box of newspapers and a smiley face. (hope it isn't that case though :facepalm:)

I saw that auction as well. I asked the seller to provide me with a picture his ebay user name written on a piece of paper placed next to his book about 3 days ago and have not received a response. Looks like a fraud as well.

Hi all! Introducing myself to the club...(as I think it's always easier to participate once one shows some credentials). Have read ALL 728 pages of this thread...

Getting back into the hobby after 30 years. Decided to start with something I was never able to obtain before...

Here's my ticket. Special thanks to Joey (roulette44)!

af15cgc50fc_zps54e240a6.jpg

Hi all! Introducing myself to the club...(as I think it's always easier to participate once one shows some credentials). Have read ALL 728 pages of this thread...

Getting back into the hobby after 30 years. Decided to start with something I was never able to obtain before...

Here's my ticket. Special thanks to Joey (roulette44)!

af15cgc50fc_zps594a6dac.jpg

Great looking 5.0. Welcome!

Can someone please share with me the 2013 Overstreet Price Guide value for a copy of Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC 7.5 with Off-White to White pages?

It will be greatly appreciated!!

-Professor Pecora

I think GPA would be more accurate then ospg for a Cgc'd book. If raw then id try ospg. 2c