• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

The page quality is a little rough, too. Not bad if someone is just looking to get a copy just to get one, but I'd definitely make an offer over hitting the BIN. The seller is also taking a loss on the shipping if he's really putting it in a flat-rate box and covering insurance for $10.

But yeah, eye appeal is very good for a .5. (thumbs u

So just out of curiosity, what is a 2.0 whereabouts copy going for right now? Anyone know? I see in this thread it sounds like they've gone down in price somewhat?

Thanks,

-Rob-

You should be able to find one for around the $2K mark, ad 10% - 20% for a slabbed copy and PQ.

But for some reason the 2.0's haven't taken such a dive as the 3.0's and the 3.5s

I'm new to this board and a new member of the Amazing Fantasy #15 club. I just picked up a copy of Amazing Fantasy #15. I'm pretty excited about it as it just arrived today.

e39c_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250417428846

I saw this auction by chance Saturday morning and decided to "Buy it Now". I didnt realize the auction was only 13 minutes in and the seller noted that maybe he should've set the price higher. Regardless, I'm just happy I finally got a copy.

I'm new to this board and a new member of the Amazing Fantasy #15 club. I just picked up a copy of Amazing Fantasy #15. I'm pretty excited about it as it just arrived today.

e39c_1.JPG

I saw this auction by chance Saturday morning and decided to "Buy it Now". I didnt realize the auction was only 13 minutes in and the seller noted that maybe he should've set the price higher. Regardless, I'm just happy I finally got a copy.

WTTB! Nice first post! (worship)

It's tough to find a white-pager of this book...ESPECIALLY in such a low grade. I'm sure the PQ brought the premium.

e39c_1.JPG

Congrats on the book!

Now don't be a stranger! :hi:

It's tough to find a white-pager of this book...ESPECIALLY in such a low grade. I'm sure the PQ brought the premium.

WPer...did someone call my name ?

Af15 cgc 1.8 white pages sold for $3353 ebay 05/08/09

:tonofbricks:

Dont feel too bad , have patience, I personally witnessed two transactions recently with my own eyes. A 3.5 Blue (off-white pages copy ) sold for 4k even! No joke , not making it up. So again I say patience, top premium will only go on for as long as people pay, once the books start sitting around for a while they will come back to earth. Thousands of AF 15s out there, one will pop up in the price range you want to pay.

Af15 cgc 1.8 white pages sold for $3353 ebay 05/08/09

:tonofbricks:

Dont feel too bad , have patience, I personally witnessed two transactions recently with my own eyes. A 3.5 Blue (off-white pages copy ) sold for 4k even! No joke , not making it up. So again I say patience, top premium will only go on for as long as people pay, once the books start sitting around for a while they will come back to earth. Thousands of AF 15s out there, one will pop up in the price range you want to pay.

agreed...prices on af15's across all grades, (even 8.0 range) are falling and falling fast...stay true, be steady and be patient!