• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,098 posts in this topic

On 12/5/2020 at 10:16 PM, Complex306 said:

Paint pen adventures 11, Gwenom, for my fellow comic enthusiasts.

20201206_011447.jpg

best one yet.
Sig is beautiful.  very rare.

Most sigs are ugly.  Frazetta and Steranko only 2 good ones I can think of off top of my head.  Oh and the barry smith one-the good one.

Edited by kav

9 minutes ago, kav said:

best one yet.
Sig is beautiful.  very rare.

Thanks man! I'm trying over here lol. Still using alot of reference work though, having a hard time doing original stuff that turns out well. Appreciate the sig feedback, the only art I used to do was graffiti style lettering so thats what I'm most comfortable with. My real life/ paperwork sig is atrocious though lol. I do like Clayton Crain's "murder" sig, and I think Ryan Stegman's is really creative, but I see tons of trash ones too. Donny Cates and (blasphemy, I know) Todd McFarlane come to mind. They are great examples of laziness and "big but ugly", respectively.

1 minute ago, Complex306 said:

Thanks man! I'm trying over here lol. Still using alot of reference work though, having a hard time doing original stuff that turns out well. Appreciate the sig feedback, the only art I used to do was graffiti style lettering so thats what I'm most comfortable with. My real life/ paperwork sig is atrocious though lol. I do like Clayton Crain's "murder" sig, and I think Ryan Stegman's is really creative, but I see tons of trash ones too. Donny Cates and (blasphemy, I know) Todd McFarlane come to mind. They are great examples of laziness and "big but ugly", respectively.

I pretty much use reference for everything.  Hey so did warhol, da vinci etc.

On 12/16/2020 at 9:12 AM, KirbyJack said:

My wife likes this one, so it’s up all the time.

95EB14E0-FF83-4693-9CB7-55DB0D4AF3EB.thumb.jpeg.3fc2ba060dd0cdda6485a33260dff382.jpeg

Beauty Jack!Sincere,I love it.A lot.💙

I gots some paintings too but meh..I'll post some doodles later maybe though!

Bronze,I know,I've an old pm to catch up on!

Folks,I'm anxious and buried by PM's!If you're reading this and I owe you one I'm sorrry!

(runs away,manic style)

3 hours ago, Red84 said:

Still a work in progress. Collage made out of comics. Only modern comics are used. 

565EE800-DB9C-4E27-A347-B3801609D979.jpeg

omg wut if one of them books pops tho can ya reassemble it?

1 hour ago, Complex306 said:

Some Pickle Rick goodness I did last week. Poor lighting when I took the pic, but you get the idea.

20201223_215943.jpg

Pickle Rick! :headbang: