Show us your personal artwork
19 19

4,711 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, B2D327 said:

Getting in some more coloring practice

DA3BBF04-BFE9-4F1E-91D1-6C7FD655738F.jpeg

You only did colors or all of it cause the sig seems to be byrnes...

1 minute ago, Namtak said:

You only did colors or all of it cause the sig seems to be byrnes...

Just the colors. The sig (and unmistakable style) are Mr. Byrne’s

10 hours ago, Complex306 said:

Old school, but I like it. Are thanos and hulk holding hands btw?

You do know the difference between Thanos and Darkseid, right?image.gif.26327bc3345288c6c2797f8445a1000d.gif

Edited by B2D327
Roast even further
22 minutes ago, B2D327 said:

You do know the difference between Thanos and Darkseid, right?image.gif.26327bc3345288c6c2797f8445a1000d.gif

Maybe he only read amalgam and cant see the diferrence lol

eb7bfca2bf54b7671e86f7f7e972ce95.jpg

latest.png

22 minutes ago, Namtak said:

Maybe he only read amalgam and cant see the diferrence lol

eb7bfca2bf54b7671e86f7f7e972ce95.jpg

latest.png

I try to give some “collectors” the benefit of the doubt

14 minutes ago, B2D327 said:

I try to give some “collectors” the benefit of the doubt

My father always say :there is no "real"experts when it comes to comics,theres always something to learn...or to be read.lol have a nice day

On 3/11/2021 at 7:09 AM, B2D327 said:

They're the same person, just smoke and mirrors, much like Killer Croc and Doctor Octopus.

Honestly though I thought that depiction of Darkside was some kind of older/simpler rendition of Thanos, totally missed the actual Thanos directly below him. Plus Superman battling that x-men sentinel up top really distracted me.

18 minutes ago, Complex306 said:

Honestly though I thought that depiction of Darkside was some kind of older/simpler rendition of Thanos, totally missed the actual Thanos directly below him. Plus Superman battling that x-men sentinel up top really distracted me.

You did it again...lol,its galactus he is fighting,perhaps you should read more ...what do you think @B2D327

sassy-batman.gif

Edited by Namtak
5 hours ago, Namtak said:

You did it again...lol,its galactus he is fighting,perhaps you should read more ...what do you think @B2D327

sassy-batman.gif

Lol, I know, it was a joke this time. I was hoping someone would take it seriously though, so thank you for that 😃

I posted this in the sketch cover thread, but figured I'd share it here as well. It's my first ever attempt at a comic cover, going to get in touch with CGC about registering as an artist tomorrow and take the leap into selling my art. Wish me luck lol

20210314_133159.jpg

55 minutes ago, Complex306 said:

I posted this in the sketch cover thread, but figured I'd share it here as well. It's my first ever attempt at a comic cover, going to get in touch with CGC about registering as an artist tomorrow and take the leap into selling my art. Wish me luck lol

20210314_133159.jpg

Good luck (thumbsu

My cousin's... she is very talented, not that great at marketing herself though. She does these large creations with bic pens. She has had a few exhibits, but can't quite quit her day job just yet...

Anne B.jpg