• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SET EXPANSION REQUESTS (existing sets only)

2,533 posts in this topic

Cool beans, I see the annuals in the X-Men complete sets now, plus the phantom 360 variant and the 381 holofoil/chrome have been combined in all the sets also.

Thanks Gemma!

But we still have 2 slots for the 497 Convention Edition (Emerald City Comiccon).

We're looking into these and once we have made a final determination then the slots will be adjusted as necessary.... (thumbs u

I have fixed the Uncanny X-Men 482 slot and I will add the other Annuals needed for the X-Men and Avengers sets.

Thanks, Gemma!

Gemma could you please add the following variants to the X-Men 301-450 & X-Men (complete) sets:

X-Men 303 Gold Edition

X-Men 500 Variant Edition

X-Men 500 Sketch Cover

X-Men 500 Dynamic Forces Edition

The X-Men 500 Sketch Cover is a 1 in 200 variant :o . Could you please score accordingly. Thank You in advance.

Gemma,

I'm posting here to to make it easier for you to organize since I put it in the wrong place the first time. :foryou:

I'd like Special Marvel Edition 15 & 16 (1st & 2nd app. of Master of Kung Fu) to be added to the beginning of the Master of Kung Fu run.

I posted this in the wrong board earlier, so wanted to put it in it's correct place:

Can the current registry for "Dawn #1-#6" be updated to reflect the issues I have listed below:

#1 "Look Sharp" Edition

#1 "White Trash" Edition

#1 "Blacklight" Edition

#2 Limited

#3 Limited

#4 Limited

#5 Limited

#6 Limited

Thanks !!

can you please expand the spawn #1-100 set to issue 150 and add slots for the multiple covers of issues 100 (6) and 150 (5)?

and can you also add slots to the same set for these issues also:

- spawn capital collection

- Spawn 3D MOCCA exclusive

- spawn fan issues 2 and 3 including slots for the variant covers

- the 2 spawn/batman TPB

- spawn the book of souls

Hi Gemma,

Could you add Special Edition X-Men #1 from 1983 to the X-Men Complete with Variants set?

Thanks for your consideration!

I myself, and a lot others, do not consider this part of the run... It's a reprint that was released years later.

I hope this does not become part of the run.