• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: My entire collection (not a joke)

325 posts in this topic

hm I see a few requests for SA Marvels. I'm probably done listing for tonight but I'll spend Sunday just listing SA Marvels. I've got a few more Planets to list too (maybe Sunday night?) but would like to see how some of these other Planets do first.

Those are some great books you're listing up.....How about the other GGA books that PennyNike mentioned like Dagar, All Top, Zoot, Jo Jo, etc....feel free to pm me directly so you don't have to waste your time listing them. :foryou:

Way ahead of you Collin. I have confirmed with him that he doesn't have any of the Fox stuff.

There is another seller on these boards, however, selling some really nice GGA that meets your description :gossip:

Way ahead of you Collin. I have confirmed with him that he doesn't have any of the Fox stuff.

There is another seller on these boards, however, selling some really nice GGA that meets your description :gossip:

I have that Zoot 10 in higher grade raw.....and I'm not sure I need to go after the other title right now..... :lol:

I'm not sure that you're that far ahead of me, as I've asked Adam for those same books for a few years now with no luck, and some "tool" keeps buying everthing GGA in sight :lol: :kidaround: I wish I'd bought that slabbed Dagar off Metro now, did you end up getting it?

I have that Zoot 10 in higher grade raw.....and I'm not sure I need to go after the other title right now..... :lol:

I'm not sure that you're that far ahead of me, as I've asked Adam for those same books for a few years now with no luck, and some "tool" keeps buying everthing GGA in sight :lol: :kidaround: I wish I'd bought that slabbed Dagar off Metro now, did you end up getting it?

Why not get 2 - Zoot #10's? I do :baiting:

Skybolt and I do a certain level of damage on the GGA out there :shy:

No, I didn't purchase the Dagar because I thought you wanted it for your collection. The Dagar was taken off of their site shortly after we had talked about the book, along with a few other lower grade raw Dagar books. I naturally assumed that you had picked them all up.