• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5TH Annual : GRADING CONTEST:

72 posts in this topic

Getting about that time again.

Putting together a bunch of books to be graded for upcoming grading contest. This time I would like to ask if anyone is willing to donate a few low/mid grade (only a few is needed) books that I will have slabbed for you at my expense. And they will be returned to you once the contest is over.

I will be sending these books out towards the end of month, and hopefully begin this contest by December 1st or a little eralier.

Deadline to sign up is by Turkey Day. :busy:

How bout a few pre code or GA books? Ya know, the kind you seem to not understand, I mean appreciate! I got several that would fit the bill.

Would be nice to see who can grade GA/SA/ and BA equally. Not just your normal nik bumped drecky SA Marvel junk.

:shy:

How bout a few pre code or GA book? Ya know, the kind you seem to not understand, I mean appreciate! I got several that would fit the bill.

Would be nice to see who can grade GA/SA/ and BA equally. Not just your normal nik bumped drecky SA Marvel junk.

:shy:

I actually have 2 GA books to get graded that I was going to suggest. However, I do want them back and would pay for the slabbing myself.

2 or 3 GA books would be great, but the person that does donate them will be restricted from participating in that round. I would have a make up round for him/her ready.

Nik, I've got about 50 or so books I would like to have slabbed at your expense.

Please PM me your address and I'll get them right out.

Nik, I've got about 50 or so books I would like to have slabbed at your expense.

Please PM me your address and I'll get them right out.

9 Old County Rd

Sudbury Mass 01776 :roflmao:

2 or 3 GA books would be great, but the person that does donate them will be restricted from participating in that round. I would have a make up round for him/her ready.

Excellent. I am not participating because I suck at grading. ^^