• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You guys ever bought from Tomorrows Treasures Comics?

25 posts in this topic

Richie's philosophy is broken into two degrees of enhancement....one which includes color touch ,trimming ,and piece replacement that he considers to be restoration....and the other which he considers to be conservation and includes the archival tape and tear seals. Personally, if the book is one that I plan to be a permanent addition and it grades at fine or less, I don't mind a professional tear seal. ESPECIALLY if the price is around guide on a GA book.He's probably at the Richmond show today and I wish I could go. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

i never. i wouldn't either.

i heard bad stuff about them. doesn't the owner restore all the comics himself. he prices them at the same price as unrestored.

This is not correct. He does restore books himself , but the books are priced cheaper than they would be otherwise.

do a search and you'll see how some people feel about richie. :gossip:

I wish ALL the people who've started a bunch of new threads lately to ask whatever question happens to pop into their head would think of doing a search first.

I've never bought from Richie, but I've seen him at shows a dozen times. He's lound and slightly eccentric as people here say. He's annoyed my girlfriend at shows once or twice before due to being "too loud"...but hey, I annoy her sometimes too when I'm feeling hyper, so some people are just easily annoyed by other people who are vocal. He has always struck me as knowledgable, charming and likable, and honest when I've heard him talk and when I've browsed through his stock. I would have gladly bought from him if he had the high grade Silver stuff I collect.