• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

Definitely keep reading after the 1st compendium! The series gets better. Much better! (thumbs u

Compendium One is being delivered today :banana: I'm going to crack it open tonight :whee:

I'm excited to read this series for some reason... I guess it's something new. I have read Invincible #1 before, but am going to start over and go through it.

I'll keep you all posted (thumbs u

Definitely keep reading after the 1st compendium! The series gets better. Much better! (thumbs u

Compendium One is being delivered today :banana: I'm going to crack it open tonight :whee:

I'm excited to read this series for some reason... I guess it's something new. I have read Invincible #1 before, but am going to start over and go through it.

I'll keep you all posted (thumbs u

I remember the first time I read Invincible in it's entirety. (Last summer on the back deck.) Truly one of the best super hero stories ever. Have fun Ryan! I wish I could delete that part of my memory and read it for the first time again! :hi:

Read the first four issues. I'm going to shoot for four a day and read the compendium one within two weeks to get ready for compendium two in August. Two weeks may seem like a long time to those who could read it in two day, but I'm getting old. Ask Jeff.

This is one of my favorite books. I only have the trades now but I remember two very specific things about when the early issues were relatively new. The first is it was the first time I owned a Larry's Comics variant and the second is that this was an easier sell and brought more money on ebay than the Walking Dead.

Its a great story full of unexpected stuff. I think you are lucky to be reading it for the first time now. Enjoy it.

hm

Interesting.... Buzz me when they are in. You know my type. ;)

Most are on the slow boat. I may have a couple complete runs. lol

SS, Universal. Maybe I'll just take over the registry. ;)