• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I got the word today !!!!!!!

104 posts in this topic

Congrats, I've got 2 little comic book fans running around.

How about David Patrick for a name.

Not that many dave's floating around... :whistle:

Nice to meet you and your wife in b'more.

And it is going to be a BOY !!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Everything looks good, said the baby looks healthy, and everything is as it should be. (thumbs u

But her due date has been bumped up 10 days to Jan.31 . Which means I may be able to make it to NYCC :headbang:

Im so happy. Wanted to share with some friends here on the boards. :foryou:

CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you! My son is 2 yrs. 2 months and crazy as ever! You'll have such a blast with him starting in about 10 months to 1.5 years! (Babies are kind of boring to me...lol)

So glad too everything is looking healthy. My wife and I are working on the 2nd one now, and we'd kind of like to have a girl, but healthy is all we really care about.

Shawn

big kudos for having slow sperm....

I've got one of those boy thingies in the house too, and damn they are expensive, but at least they have fewer tantrums than the girls.

Seriously,

Congrats......big event.....big changes....big growing pains.....lots of love.

Thanks for the good words and encouragement guys !

I will be trying hard to make NYCC, but not with the boy who will be about 9 days old. But I will be there 90% sure here.

And I hope he does like comics. Just not MY comics haha.

Awesome!!! Congrats!!

Enjoy them while they are young they grow up and become a pain in the AZZ way too soon. lol!

My three sons are 22, 18, and 16, I was told all the time to apreciate every moment of every day because they are not young forever. I, like most I am sure did not truly apreciate the comments and dismissed them. My advice is dont!!! You WILL look back in 20 years and wonder what HAPPENED !!!!!!

Kids are such a blessing and every second needs to be cherished you need to truly apreciate the time spent together with your kids, because at some point they wont be around as much, they will have there own lives.

So when that little monster is annoying you as you are trying to do whatever you feel is important at the time...STOP!! pick him up...Give him a big hug and let him know he is the most important person in the world to you at that moment!!