• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MODERN CGC 9.8: WATCHMEN #1, G.I. JOE #21 RENEGAR ED

15 posts in this topic

Hey there, I'm just getting rid of some of my books to make room for new books! I have several copies of each book so PM if interested and we can work out some kind of deal! I also don't mind trading, depending on what you have! Note: As you can see, I'm more of a modern collector!

One more thing! All prices including shipping in the US only, I do ship international but we will have to meet half way with shipping costs!

!!!!

WATCHMEN #1 CGC 9.8 w/ White pgs - $550 SHIPPED or BO

IMG_0433.jpg

G.I. JOE #21 CGC 9.8 w/ White pgs - A cover by the Late MICHAEL TURNER - $150 SHIPPED or BO

IMG_0461.jpg

Gotta do better then (higher then) ebay prices on these boards, friend!

Nobody here is willing to pay above GPA let alone Ebay for books like that.

Just a friendly tip.

Ash, what say you?

:popcorn:

:hi: Rich! :grin:

How are you going to give Sales Thread advice??? You books don't sell :baiting:

Just a friendly tip.

Ash, what say you?

I say it's poor taste to say this on the guys thread, just PM him.

Just a friendly tip.

Ash, what say you?

I say it's poor taste to say this on the guys thread, just PM him.

Thanks pirate

I meant to originally have a best offer notice so these prices are definitely not firm!

Just a friendly tip.

Ash, what say you?

:popcorn:

:hi: Rich! :grin:

How are you going to give Sales Thread advice??? You books don't sell :baiting:

Exactly my point...from EXPERIENCE!!!! :bait:

Billy, I'm new to the boards myself, but the members try their best to adhere to the rules on here. It creates trust and makes everything run smoothly. This is one of the guidelines for this section of the forum:

3.It must be an exclusive board-only offer. If the book is offered for sale through another venue (ebay, dealer site, personal web site, etc.) then it should NOT be offered here. It should be offered in the Sales Advertising board.

Honest mistake, things happen; good luck with your sales!

Hey, thank for the advice... sorry for the confusion. I have multiple of the same books for sale and didn't want to go through all the trouble of taking pictures of each book. The ones that I have on ebay are different from the ones I am offering here, except the pictures are the same. If this is the case, I can retake pictures for each that I have listed.

Hey, thank for the advice... sorry for the confusion. I have multiple of the same books for sale and didn't want to go through all the trouble of taking pictures of each book. The ones that I have on ebay are different from the ones I am offering here, except the pictures are the same. If this is the case, I can retake pictures for each that I have listed.

(thumbs u