• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I cracked three slabs this morning...,
1 1

208 posts in this topic

:acclaim:

I'm frisky today, so probably more in the afternoon....,

:banana:

Mike are you going to crack that Detective 404?If you want a reader copy I have one.And it really should be read.

LMK

Dennis

I haven't decided yet on that one - thanks for the offer. My rule on these things is that if I can find a keeper raw copy first, before I get the urge to crack, then I'll sell the slab.

I think Adams books are at about their apex, so maybe I should just sell it, and buy a cheaper one later..., :think:

I'm frisky today, so probably more in the afternoon....,

:banana:

:o

You're the :devil:

Edited by lizards2

More like gently crack the sternum, reach in, and pry the chest cavity apart - then remove the juicy goodness that lays within..., :insane:

More like gently crack the sternum, reach in, and pry the chest cavity apart - then remove the juicy goodness that lays within..., :insane:
hm I have an Action #18 PGX 4.0 to crack. It looks like the book lies real close to the weld in the inner well.

hm I have an Action #18 PGX 4.0 to crack. It looks like the book lies real close to the weld in the inner well.
:eek: How close? If there is some room on either side, sometimes you can thump them down and get the excess all on one side for cutting. Although a 4.0 - how much damage can you do? :shrug: One of the books I did today was a PGX ( :blush: ) - no problemo on the crack out - same basic procedure. :thumbsup:

I crack three slabs in the morning.

I crack three slabs at night.

I crack three slabs in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright

I crack three slabs in time of peace, and three in time of war

I crack three slabs before I crack three slabs,

And then I crack three more.

Six slabs bit the dust last night - now the books are safely snuggled within their respective collections -

one Strange Tales ( early Torch :banana: )

one Adventure ( Legion :headbang: )

two Baby Huey file copies ( I :luhv: the big duck :cloud9: )

and two Stumbo file copies ( :acclaim: )

Six slabs bit the dust last night - now the books are safely snuggled within their respective collections -

one Strange Tales ( early Torch :banana: )

one Adventure ( Legion :headbang: )

two Baby Huey file copies ( I :luhv: the big duck :cloud9: )

and two Stumbo file copies ( :acclaim: )

clapping.gif

:screwy:

:sumo: HBD, BG!

it's the most wonderful time, of the year...,

practice starts Monday :banana: