• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,900 posts in this topic

On 7/12/2020 at 6:35 AM, Randall Ries said:

I finally completed my signed run of Adams signed Strange Adventures Deadman series! 

Congratulations on reaching your collecting goal!

So what will you work on next?

Edited by NP_Gresham

Something you may already know - when DC published the 1985 Deadman series reprinting the Adams issues (7 on Baxter paper), they released a really nice retailers' poster, with original SA covers' art in the background.  It would complement your books nicely.  Not easy to find.  I couldn't convince my retailer to sell his copy to me back then.

5 hours ago, EC Star&Bar said:

Something you may already know - when DC published the 1985 Deadman series reprinting the Adams issues (7 on Baxter paper), they released a really nice retailers' poster, with original SA covers' art in the background.  It would complement your books nicely.  Not easy to find.  I couldn't convince my retailer to sell his copy to me back then.

I didn't know that. 1985 was a while ago. I imagine the poster is fairly scarce now.