• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMPLETED HULK 340 IS SIGNED BY 9 INCLUDING HUGH JACKMAN

139 posts in this topic

PARTY PARTY PARTY

The PARTY will be held on Saturday, February 7th at the Doubletree Suites on Broadway in Time Square. The approximate start time will be around 8:30 pm. It will be open to anyone who is a CGC witness or employee and other guests. If you would like to be included, please RSVP and Sharon will add your name to the guest list. Being that the hotel has security on the main floor, you will need a special pass to get past the security. Those passes will be handed out by Sharon at the CGC booth all day on Saturday. We plan on having a keg, wine and finger foods. But the LIFE of the party will be the culmination of the beat between myself and Kris the Collector. I do know of a few industry people and celebrities that have said they plan to stop by and have a little fun. If you do plan on attending please RSVP and include what you drink. It is not guaranteed we will have it, but you never know.

Both Sharon and I are really looking forward to this party. SO keep looking for updates. You never know what you MIGHT see. lol

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

PARTY PARTY PARTY

The PARTY will be held on Saturday, February 7th at the Doubletree Suites on Broadway in Time Square. The approximate start time will be around 8:30 pm. It will be open to anyone who is a CGC witness or employee and other guests. If you would like to be included, please RSVP and Sharon will add your name to the guest list. Being that the hotel has security on the main floor, you will need a special pass to get past the security. Those passes will be handed out by Sharon at the CGC booth all day on Saturday. We plan on having a keg, wine and finger foods. But the LIFE of the party will be the culmination of the beat between myself and Kris the Collector. I do know of a few industry people and celebrities that have said they plan to stop by and have a little fun. If you do plan on attending please RSVP and include what you drink. It is not guaranteed we will have it, but you never know.

Both Sharon and I are really looking forward to this party. SO keep looking for updates. You never know what you MIGHT see. lol

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

hm this is giving me one more reason to change my mind and attend the NYCC...

man it sucks i cant be there >>> BUT!!! i want to see VIDEO! post it on you tube.. I know i am posting one of THE COLLECTOR soon.. Did you all know he has a talent to SING! Yes and not any music.. But RAP! you herd it right... RAPING COLLECTOR IN THE HOUSE!! ! more to come soon!

I sincerely hope you meant to say that he's the RAPPING Collector. :o

ANNOUNCEMENT..

Desert Wind Comics is looking someone to be deemed the "OFFICIAL" Cameraman for this event. Please start why you should be choosen. State all experience as well as in 50-70 words "Why you want this position and what it would mean to your life"? lol

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

ANNOUNCEMENT..

Desert Wind Comics is looking someone to be deemed the "OFFICIAL" Cameraman for this event. Please start why you should be choosen. State all experience as well as in 50-70 words "Why you want this position and what it would mean to your life"? lol

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

lol

Kris, what beat from what song were you rapping too? Or was it one of those old school casio beatbox keyboards w/ the preprogrammed beats? I love those!

I'm sure Kris, being the man of his word, will live up to his end of the deal, but there's no need to rub his face in it (literally or figuratively), I'd hate to see this incur any hard feelings.... um, puns intended... doh!