• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMPLETED HULK 340 IS SIGNED BY 9 INCLUDING HUGH JACKMAN

139 posts in this topic

I'm sure Kris, being the man of his word, will live up to his end of the deal, but there's no need to rub his face in it (literally or figuratively), I'd hate to see this incur any hard feelings.... um, puns intended... doh!

Hey Kev,

Does that mean you still want the front row seat you paid us for? Otherwise I have others willing to pay us more money then you offered. :roflmao:

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause::applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

OK, Time to start detail planning for the party.

Chandler and I are having a debate on what brand of beer to buy. We are thinking of buying a keg or perhaps two pony kegs. So what is the must popular beer amongst those who plan on attending?

We will also have vodka, rum, tequila, and whiskey (what kind since I don't drink it?). What am I missing?

Should we have wine? I am thinking no.

Mixers: Margarita mix :headbang:, coke, diet coke, 7-up - what else?

Munchies: normal stuff like chips, dips, what else?

Kris, I realize you will need lots of booze so make sure you tell me what you drink and I will mark a couple of bottles 'Kris Only'

Sharon

The party was a HUGE success and thank you to everyone who showed up. I am not sure how many more people could have comfortly fitted into our suite at the hotel.

Now for the official report. For the inquiring minds.

Did Kris Moore actual kiss my behind? YES HE DID and it was witnessed by non other then the CGC Crew (Paul and the gang) and many others who I will not say who. But I must say Kris did get a big surprise when he first attempted to kiss the behind. He got gassed to the point of passing out when the first attempt was made. (Again sorry Kris, the pizza got to me). But after Kris had been revived, he did complete the dirty deed. :roflmao:

We all had fun and many enjoyed their last night in New York. On a personal note I look forward to the next challange bet (Looking for takers). lol

As for pictures, I do know pictures were taken of the evening, but I am not sure who has them. :devil:

Again thanks to everyone, it was a fun evening.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

The party was a HUGE success and thank you to everyone who showed up. I am not sure how many more people could have comfortly fitted into our suite at the hotel.

Now for the official report. For the inquiring minds.

Did Kris Moore actual kiss my behind? YES HE DID and it was witnessed by non other then the CGC Crew (Paul and the gang) and many others who I will not say who. But I must say Kris did get a big surprise when he first attempted to kiss the behind. He got gassed to the point of passing out when the first attempt was made. (Again sorry Kris, the pizza got to me). But after Kris had been revived, he did complete the dirty deed. :roflmao:

We all had fun and many enjoyed their last night in New York. On a personal note I look forward to the next challange bet (Looking for takers). lol

As for pictures, I do know pictures were taken of the evening, but I am not sure who has them. :devil:

Again thanks to everyone, it was a fun evening.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Next chalenge?

Get Tobey Maguire & Kirsten Dunst to sign my 5 sig ASM 500 book

A word to the wise...don't throw out requests, throw out a challenge you think would be near-impossible.

I heard some of the prospective challenges in New York and there were conditions going back and forth, such as "If I get these done, I keep the book".

Just be careful. Don't lose your 5 sig ASM!

OT...Kinda

My dad's an Olympic Wrestling Coach. Once or twice throughout the training season, a lot of Olympic athletes get the chance to meet the President. He's met like 5 of them so far. If I become a witness (let's make this happen), maybe I can swing going as his +1 and get this done! He's already got a meeting scheduled with Obama later this year with his team. Difficult, but doable.

And there's really no point to this except for being another opportunity to brag on my Dad. He's the short guy to Bush's right. This was at the opening ceremonies in Beijing.

DadwiththePresident2.jpg

I'm sorry, I don't remember a thing.

I remember Chandler pulling down the back of his pants. I remember seeing a red thong. :o

Next thing I know, people were waving smelling salt in my face and lifting me up off the floor. :sick: