• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling my entire collection. Actions, Tecs, GGA, SA marvel keys & more

614 posts in this topic

I'll be posting the first book in about 15 minutes. Unlike my last big thread, I am not in a rush to raise money this time. (Time payments are OK)

This time everything that I own is being made available. The plan is to sell every single comic I have. So if I've had a comic in the past that you wanted to buy and I didn't want to sell, now's the time to send me a PM! (I'll be sending out PMs myself tomorrow as well)

With all that said, anything that I own is up for grabs in this thread. I'm probably going to just start listing at random, but if there's anything anyone wants to see first I'm happy to take requests.

This time everything that I own is being made available. The plan is to sell every single comic I have.

:o everything?! Even the ones you still love?

:whistle:

Mid grade Avengers #50-#100 maybe?

love those books

Yep even the ones I still love :sorry: I definitely have some avengers in the issues you mentioned, but don't have any of them priced or graded yet, so they will probably go up later in the week.

I take all different forms of payment. Check, money order, Paypal, Wire, cash (if local). Time payments need to be worked out in advance of using the :takeit: but can be worked out for between 3 & 12 months interest free.

First book up since this seems to be the "it" book right now.

Avengers 4 (1st SA Cap) CGC 7.0 F/VF OW pgs

The case is a little dirty but the book itself has above eye appeal for a 7.0. There's a primarily non-colorbreaking crease in the bottom right front cover and some problems with the back cover preventing the book from grading higher.

Asking $1100

Avengers4-1.jpg

Avengers4back-1.jpg