• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman One-Shots Set

4 posts in this topic

• Administrator

I am getting ready to work on this set today and am willing to take some suggestions...

I will definitely add The Killing Joke and The Man Who Laughs, but are there any other titles that you as registry users would want to see? I plan on using the list in Overstreet under Batman One-Shots, but in case there are other titles that are not listed there or would also be important to the set I'm willing to field any requests.... :angel:

Hi Gemma,

From looking at the Overstreet Guide, this is going to be a pretty comprehensive set. Are you planning to include second prints and reprints as well? Vengence of Bane 2nd print and the recent re-sized Son of the Demon reprint come to mind.

I'm not advocating for these, I'm just hoping for some consistency. Some members are dead set against second prints and reprints and I've noticed some sets get them, and others don't.

I'm eagerly awaiting this set being activated. Thanks for working on it for all of us!

"South Jersey Jake"