• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,291 posts in this topic

Danny, you like Adam, have given so much to this Forum in so many ways.  Your passion (and that Raphael SS I purchased off the Boards from you) of the hobby and knowledge from back when I joined the Boards, helped/fueled me and my own old TMNT passion and collection. So grateful for all the correspondences through the years. Learned so much from you about our hobby. I appreciate it my man. 
Merry Christmas 🎄🤘🐢  

18 hours ago, Icculus308win said:

Danny, you like Adam, have given so much to this Forum in so many ways.  Your passion (and that Raphael SS I purchased off the Boards from you) of the hobby and knowledge from back when I joined the Boards, helped/fueled me and my own old TMNT passion and collection. So grateful for all the correspondences through the years. Learned so much from you about our hobby. I appreciate it my man. 
Merry Christmas 🎄🤘🐢  

This is what the boards is all about. I feel the same way about those fellas. @Icculus308win, you set the right example for others and it's a beautiful thing. It feels so good to give and create a smile! Happy Holidays to All!!!

Much obliged, very nice of you SpideyFein. During these Covid Holidays, realizing how grateful I am and the Christmas Spirit has been joyous to feel and share this year.
I’m definitely grateful for the Turtle threads these past months. Great group - the lot of yah🤘

Merry Christmas TMNT fans/collectors 

Edited by Icculus308win
Fat thumb on iPhone with NO pinch theme option

1 hour ago, TMNT said:

And lastly... 

MERDUDE

Not a mermaid, not a merman. A merDUDE. Plus he actually floated so a must have for bathtub play sessions. You're jealous of my childhood, aren't you? 

20201225_121538.jpg

20201225_121449.jpg

Apparently we had the same childhood. Explains why we also tend to bid against one another so often lol. Merry Christmas!