• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller tommyfoxwood

12 posts in this topic

Looking at purchasing a book from this seller. Would like to know what peoples dealings were like with him. If negative and you dont want to post please pm me.

Thanks in advance to everyone,

Bruce

I purchased a Speed 12 from him. It was beat up but honestly described and shipped quickly so I was satisfied.

Bruce

Maybe you should not post the cover if you want to get a copy sometime. I think it is one of the more under-rated covers that flies under most peoples radar. Look what happened to Nedors as more people noticed the covers :grin:

I could be wrong and there may not be much interest in the cover, but I also said under the radar, how much would an exciting #39 sell for a few years ago? Not that I am saying this book would go for nearly as much. Just pointing out what can happen when you bring a book or series into collectors eyes.

I think this book was offered the end of last year. Silver Streak is on my watch list and I remember seeing it before, but was tapped at the time or else I would have bought it then.

Bruce

Edited by Bruce1971

Maybe you should not post the cover if you want to get a copy sometime. I think it is one of the more under-rated covers that flies under most peoples radar. Look what happened to Nedors as more people noticed the covers :grin:

gotta love the covers and the early art work is wonderful....

75211.jpg.6cea3344cbaeb8c03fe3bcbebe8da652.jpg

75212.jpg.c4aa099817851b6b5280bfbb506e509e.jpg

75213.jpg.658dc0922e8acce5019cadc71e32666e.jpg

Oh no, JB dont post the cover to #14, I don't have one yet. I hope people don't like Nazi skeletons like they like green Nazi gorillas :grin: At least I got my green nazi gorillas, well half a covers worth anyways and a full interior. Love the #6, plan on picking one up in a year or two, I hope.

Bruce

What happen to tommyfoxwood??

this collector was full of golden age comics and art. Someone mention he was sick. He disappeared from eBay.

hopefully his doing well. 

His name was Dave, that’s all I can remember. 

Google shows many forum threads mentioning his eBay name.

Edited by kat123