• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Use to Date Danny Dupcak

437 posts in this topic

This thread can really bring very little to light except what is already known or at the very least, suspected.

True. Other than the court date, all this info has been out there for 3 or 4 years.

I am going to go out on a limb here and assume that Jan57 is 57 years old, which would make Danny in that area of age.

More likely born in 1957.

It doesn't always translate that way. Convicts and criminals can live by a code of ethics that is different than ours. For instance murderer or a thief may actually have a higher respect for someone they know or respect than someone they don't. There are no real hard and fast rules.

You mean like Hitler?

And this thread is officially dead.

Mods, lock it now.

I see nothing wrong with this thread (shrug)

Godwin's Law

It doesn't always translate that way. Convicts and criminals can live by a code of ethics that is different than ours. For instance murderer or a thief may actually have a higher respect for someone they know or respect than someone they don't. There are no real hard and fast rules.

You mean like Hitler?

And this thread is officially dead.

Mods, lock it now.

Godwin's Law

(thumbs u

I'm aware of Godwin's. I just didn't think it was an important - or thread killing - little joke.

I am going to go out on a limb here and assume that Jan57 is 57 years old, which would make Danny in that area of age. So, let's see a couple of pics of him please. Even though any pics (since he has apparently not been visiting with his son) will be rather old ones.

Jan57 may only be 51 or 52 as the "57" may be her date of birth :gossip:

Or it could be the year of her favorite car (57 chevy). Close enough for me though.

Or it could refer to...Heinz 57 and french-fried potatoes; big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer...:whistle:

My son is now 15 years old. His name is Scott and he's never met Danny.

Why is this so???...

Because Dannyboy is a class A azzhole.

In the comic book world...yes...but howzabout the really real world...

My perspective on this thread is not through a comic book geeks eyes...but through a Dad's eyes...

That's why I think this thread is sad...

but wouldn't a work ethic/persona translate into the really real world too (shrug)

Not always the case.

I am going to go out on a limb here and assume that Jan57 is 57 years old, which would make Danny in that area of age. So, let's see a couple of pics of him please. Even though any pics (since he has apparently not been visiting with his son) will be rather old ones.

Or it could be the year of her favorite car (57 chevy). Close enough for me though.

Or it could refer to...Heinz 57 and french-fried potatoes; big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer...:whistle:

Yea, it could. I have found that people pick their screen names for reasons. Take for instance "cloudofwit"

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

:foryou:

Yea, it could. I have found that people pick their screen names for reasons. Take for instance "cloudofwit"

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

:foryou:

It actually is short for witnesses, not wit as in humor, although I'd like to think I sneak a funny in once in a while. :laugh:

Could be a referance to the amount of states according to Obama.... hm

Are you trying to get this thread locked?

You mean like Hitler?

Thank you, DrGodwin.

:wishluck:

Why is this so???...

My perspective on this thread is not through a comic book geeks eyes...but through a Dad's eyes...

but wouldn't a work ethic/persona translate into the really real world too (shrug)
you are probably right... I guess I am fortunate in the folks I know (thumbs u

Not always the case.

So an Obama referance has more impact than a Hitler referance???... :screwy:

Why is this so???...

you are probably right... I guess I am fortunate in the folks I know (thumbs u

Not always the case.

How is it that after 20 posts you still can't quote properly?

:makepoint:

Hitler / Nazi references =

fonzie_jumps_the_shark.jpg

And what's fonzie like?

It means that the topic is "Jumping the Shark"

meaning that the Topic has over the top.

Ah yes, like nuking the fridge.

I was hoping someone would say "he's cool?" :(