• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bat-Sales Thread! 1960s onward

87 posts in this topic

Detective Comics #425: Bernie Wrightson draws the cover for this Denny O'Neil, Irv Novick & Dick Giordano Batman story. The backup is the first Jason Bard solo story, written by his creator Frank Robbins.

Comic is in Very Fine Minus condition. The only structural issue is a bit of a corner crunch at the bottom left. However, do note the foxing stains visible on the back cover stain (also effects the inside back cover). $5 Sold to capt_comics

Batman 245 Neal Adams cover and interior art. Denouement to the Ras al Ghul multi-part story, this one explains Bruce Wayne’s return after faking his death. Very Good condition, major spine roll skews it pretty bad, though. $4 Sold to capt_comics

77541.jpg.2f33609a32b0626c15342d8c03b90033.jpg

77542.jpg.c4d7f84686f6db9713ce7dce6397cc62.jpg

Reprints include: the initial Two-Face trilogy from Detective Comics 66, 68, 80. Black Canary from Flash Comics with Infantino artwork. Starman by Jack Burnley. Wildcat by Gil Kane (signed Gil Stack). Dr. Mid-Nite with Alex Toth artwork. A Blackhawk story from Blackhawk #13, which the GCD credits to Bill Ward. And The Spectre reprint from More Fun Comics #66.

FINE MINUS. cream pages. $8

74710.jpg

74711.jpg

Detective Comics #425: Bernie Wrightson draws the cover for this Denny O'Neil, Irv Novick & Dick Giordano Batman story. The backup is the first Jason Bard solo story, written by his creator Frank Robbins.

Comic is in Very Fine Minus condition. The only structural issue is a bit of a corner crunch at the bottom left. However, do note the foxing stains visible on the back cover stain (also effects the inside back cover). $5

tec425.jpg

tec425bc.jpg

:takeit:

Batman 245 Neal Adams cover and interior art. Denouement to the Ras al Ghul multi-part story, this one explains Bruce Wayne’s return after faking his death. Very Good condition, major spine roll skews it pretty bad, though. $4

:takeit:

Also known as DC Special Series #1. In addition to the Adams cover, the Batman story has some very Adams-esque art by protege Mike Nasser. Very Good: Spine Roll $2

74712.jpg

Zonk. ! :takeit: all your previous Det.'s and Bat.'s above between (I think) like #3 -$8.00 . Total of 5-10 books ? Sorry in hurry . Rushed thru !

Usually like better cond. , but collect COOl covers and Adam's . So _ I'll Take !

Now , get back to LOST thread. (We need ya !) :baiting:

Zonk. ! :takeit: all your previous Det.'s and Bat.'s above between (I think) like #3 -$8.00 . Total of 5-10 books ? Sorry in hurry . Rushed thru !

Usually like better cond. , but collect COOl covers and Adam's . So _ I'll Take !

hm I'll put a Hold on all the Batman & Detective Comics ranging from $3 to $8 that Capt. Comics hasn't already spoken for but I'll need a PM or something clarifying exactly which books you want. (Let's keep it simple, unlike the writers of LOST! :insane:)

And by the way... Thanks!

hm I'll put a Hold on all the Batman & Detective Comics ranging from $3 to $8 that Capt. Comics hasn't already spoken for but I'll need a PM or something clarifying exactly which books you want. (Let's keep it simple, unlike the writers of LOST! :insane:)

And by the way... Thanks!

Keeping it simple...and asking for clarification from Hooks...is a tall order. Good luck with that. :whistle: Though a few of these might knock some sense into him. :makepoint:

All-rightee, then... we'll get this thread back on track tomorrow after the various festivities.

Planning to go to the mid-500's in Detective and the 360s or so in Batman.

Thanks again & Happy Easter to all!

James

Here's a recap of the ones I want......hook can hook the rest lol

Detective 328 VG $7

Detective Comics 406 FN- $4

Batman 241 FN+ $7

Detective Comics #425 Very Fine Minus $5

Batman 245 Very Good condition $4

(thumbs u

Now list some more tomorrow :applause: