• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Few Raw & CGC Golden age BATS for sale!!!

40 posts in this topic

Nice books.......wish I wasn't so broke!!! :frustrated:

Maybe if you were working instead of sending nonsense PMs to me you could make a little extra scratch to buy the book.

This guy Arex is funny.....however looks are not everything..hahhahhahahhahahhahahhhahahah

:screwy:

And apparently social skills are underrated for you

It sure is nice having dealers on here all the time....you never have to worry about any collectors getting any of the deals :makepoint:

Maybe you should ask the guys who are getting our money if they are glad we are on here or not? The boards are open all the time, if you want to buy books, you have the same opportunity that Brent, I, and everyone else does.

It sure is nice having dealers on here all the time....you never have to worry about any collectors getting any of the deals :makepoint:

Maybe you should ask the guys who are getting our money if they are glad we are on here or not? The boards are open all the time, if you want to buy books, you have the same opportunity that Brent, I, and everyone else does.

Doesn't stop me from cussing under my breath when you beat me to a nice bargain book, lol LOL

You know what Dale.....

You are absoulutely right....!

I got out gunned ( as far as buying the book) and was expressing some sour grapes....... :jokealert: , It was not meant as an attack on the dealer....

why is there such a defensive posture here by you and others if there is nothing to really defend???

Best,

S (shrug)hark

why is there such a defensive posture here by you and others if there is nothing to really defend???

I agree with you. I didn't think your post merited a response either because it was a pointless post. (shrug)

Especially when it derails a selling thread.

Doesn't stop me from cussing under my breath when you beat me to a nice bargain book, lol LOL

I think we all get a little frustrated at times when we miss books by a minute or so...

Sigh...my first selling thread has gone to . Pm's are welcome if anyone is seriously intrested.

I am still watching if you have books to post...

Me too :hi:

Ditto

I appreciate it guys, but I'm just selling these 4 books for now. :P