• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Few Raw & CGC Golden age BATS for sale!!!

40 posts in this topic

Hey guys/gals.

This is my first selling thread, i joined the boards last week, im hoping to sell some books to earn some reputation. Here is my ebay username if anyone is intrested: zizzer2000

Got a ton of bills to pay of so these need to go. Prices include shipping via expedited in the US & Canada. Insurance is optional & will cost extra :takeit: wins.

I'll post the books, then iam logging for a few hours to visit my dad in the hospital.

BATMAN #9 - POOR 0.5

Here is a affordable readers copy, common wear & tear both front & back cover, 3 missing centerfolds (incomplete) the PQ in my opinion is dark tan. Awesome copy for the readers out there.

Last GPA sale on a 0.5 was $203 back in 2005 - buy it for $200 shipped

scan0005-4.jpg

scan0006-1.jpg

BATMAN #8 GOOD/VERY GOOD 3.0

Nice comic with bright colors, PQ is off white-to white pages. 2" top spine split, & two nicely placed pieces of tap top and bottom on each staple.

Last GPA 3.0 sold for $358 back in 2007 - Buy it for $400 shipped.

scan0001-6.jpg

scan0002-3.jpg

BATMAN #9 - POOR 0.5

Here is a affordable readers copy, common wear & tear both front & back cover, the PQ in my opinion is dark tan. Awesome copy for the readers out there.

Last GPA sale on a 0.5 was $203 back in 2005 - buy it for $200 shipped

scan0005-4.jpg

scan0006-1.jpg

:takeit:

Ah! That makes a little more sense! Otherwise, I was going to say that while we encourage undergrading, you'd have really been letting yourself get taken advantage of! lol

And WTTB by the way ;) Think you might have any Tecs or Action comics coming out? hm

Ah! That makes a little more sense! Otherwise, I was going to say that while we encourage undergrading, you'd have really been letting yourself get taken advantage of! lol

And WTTB by the way ;) Think you might have any Tecs or Action comics coming out? hm

Thanks Mac. I will be selling a few key issues soon but nothing GA related :)

It sure is nice having dealers on here all the time....you never have to worry about any collectors getting any of the deals :makepoint:

Not a kosher post. Please think about not making comments like that in peoples sales threads.

Thanks

Arex