• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An Assortment GGA, Planet, Romance etc

17 posts in this topic

:takeit: trumps all negotiations. So, if you want it post the sign in the thread. I'll be listing more things in about an hour but figured I start the thread off with a high grade Planet. I will ship to Canada for additional postage to known members only. Insurance is required on sales above $75. Shipping will be $6.00 for 1-3 comics each additional add $1(+insurance where applicable). Slabs $10 + $2 insurance.

Paypal and MO accepted. Thanks!!

Up first is Planet Comics 48, classic robot cover. 7.5 I'd give it a higher grade if it wasn't for a small tear just above the top staple. If you need a larger scan, PM me. Nice PQ off white with maybe a little cream but mainly off white. The top edge on back cover has some "dimpling" ..I'm not sure how to describe it but it's minimal and can be seen in the scan. Also a really small pice is missing on the bottom middle back cover of the comic (just under the coupon). Very small and can be seen in scan.

$330 Price Reduction $300 SHIPPED.

img225.jpg

img226.jpg

Take em all deal $38. Each one has some tiny defect keeping it from NM/M status

Superboy 191 (crease at corner)

Supergirl 2 (imprint mark in R)

Worlds Finest 216 (little bit of spine stress)

Supergirl 3 (little bit of spine stress)

Jimmy Olsen 155 (corner crease)

img272.jpg

img273.jpg

img274.jpg

img275.jpg

img276.jpg

img277.jpg

img278.jpg

img279.jpg

img280.jpg

img281.jpg

Where are all those St. John Baker romances you want to sell us for a fraction of OS? :baiting:

I wish most went for guide. I couldn't imagine picking up a NM St. John for the guide price. I don't even know if they exist. :)

Now $30 Shipped final price break :)

Take em all deal $38. Each one has some tiny defect keeping it from NM/M status

Superboy 191 (crease at corner)

Supergirl 2 (imprint mark in R)

Worlds Finest 216 (little bit of spine stress)

Supergirl 3 (little bit of spine stress)

Jimmy Olsen 155 (corner crease)

img272.jpg

img273.jpg

img274.jpg

img275.jpg

img276.jpg

img277.jpg

img278.jpg

img279.jpg

img280.jpg

img281.jpg