• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA/BA HG books for sale! Check em out!

108 posts in this topic

Fay already hit the BIN on that one Green :foryou:
:cry::sorry: i Hadnt committed to it only because of your TTA on ebay . O well snooze you loooooooose. Dont think ive seen fay buy hulk books before :sumo:

:cry::sorry: i Hadnt committed to it only because of your TTA on ebay . O well snooze you loooooooose. Dont think ive seen fay buy hulk books before :sumo:

I love all comics and only if I had more money available you would see

me buy many more titles. Sorry you missed it. :sorry:

:foryou:

Shouldnt have slept on that copy. I even considered it. Nice presenting Hulk 105, price was very nice, and the seller knows how to pack. That book was worth every red cent without the discount. :baiting:

Dont worry Fay, he didnt want it that bad.

Dont worry Fay, he didnt want it that bad.
:sumo: