• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Misc GA, Early Flash, House of Secrets 1

39 posts in this topic

All Star 6 Looks like a 3.0 but is missing the centerfold, nice pages. My price $125

Picture31441.jpg

:takeit:

Hey Boyd !

Frick. Frick. Hooksie!! :mad: :mad:

:banana:

Who ya callin Luxcorp now , pal ? .................. lol

lol Enjoy the book, Thousand Dollar Man.

logo.jpg

No One has any love for The Flash?

I just bought a run from 111-350 almost complete if there is any interest. Drop me a PM, most after 150 are in the VF range, after 220 better than that.

Also, complete runs of The Atom, Metal Men, JLA, Green Lantern.

PMs welcome!

Take 10% off the listed prices of the Flashes and the Yellow Claws and The House Of Secrets

Next up:

Fight Against Crime 1 GD/GD+ $40

Picture31458.jpg

All Star 6 Looks like a 3.0 but is missing the centerfold, nice pages. My price $125

Picture31441.jpg

Hey Boyd !

Frick. Frick. Hooksie!! :mad: :mad:

Who ya callin Luxcorp now , pal ? .................. lol

lol Enjoy the book, Thousand Dollar Man.

logo.jpg

Actually , ya know , I've always liked you Connor , er , ... FFreak , so I may just let you take it off my hands . (thumbs u

:gossip:...OH ! , what's this ?? , ......appears there's news that the market's recently become quite a bit higher for this book . :/

This next lot is a little weird, very nice looking books but all are missing half the book. Only the front cover and lead story is there; i.e. the Thor story on the JIMs, the Torch story on the Strange Tales, etc. The back-up stories and the back covers are gone. Too bad as the front covers are really nice, would have been great books; probably two young brothers fighting over comics and mom decided to give each kid half the books.

The books are: Journey Into Mystery 95,103,106,109,111

Strange Tales 114,125, Annual 2

Tales To Astonish 46,48,49

Take all 11 books (OK half books) for $25

Picture31452.jpg

This next lot is a little weird, very nice looking books but all are missing half the book. Only the front cover and lead story is there; i.e. the Thor story on the JIMs, the Torch story on the Strange Tales, etc. The back-up stories and the back covers are gone. Too bad as the front covers are really nice, would have been great books; probably two young brothers fighting over comics and mom decided to give each kid half the books.

Picture31452.jpg

Picture31452.jpg

^^

Fast fingers Brian!

Remember Boyd , I collect cool covers , ( although I usually expect the whole book , I will make exceptions).

Thanks ,

B~

I've already started going through my books and ripping all the cool covers off for you.

Remember Boyd , I collect cool covers , ( although I usually expect the whole book , I will make exceptions).

Thanks ,

B~

I've already started going through my books and ripping all the cool covers off for you.

lol

(thumbs u

:o