• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony Fleecs' $3 sketch

256 posts in this topic

So how many others are peeking at the site to see if they can catch a glimpse of the pieces they ordered? (thumbs u

:shy:

Guilty... still no Tuesday posting though? :(

He's working on another batch of 12 sketch cards this week, so I'd imagine there will be something posted soon. :)

I dunno, but the BendisBoard is where I found out about it. Not sure if that was the first board he posted on, but there were quite a few people with many orders there.

This thread came a little over two weeks later.

About a month. If I'm not mistaken, he has received over 2300 orders for sketches. I think I was within the first few hundreds.

2300 X $3 = not a bad chunk of change. WOW.

I wonder how many of those he can knock out in a month?

Let's not forget the extra $0.42-$0.44 for postage, for each sketch (even if he sends it all at once). Not bad.

I know... it's been about 3 weeks or so since I placed my order and he said mine was in the next batch, so I just keep thinking "Any day now!" :wishluck: I bet they're going to look pretty cool too! :)

:o :o :o :o

I'm almost 100% sure I saw my four!!! I had asked Tony for a Batman/Joker and Spider-Man/Green Goblin pairing where the two sketches would "interact" with one another. If you look at the Batman and Joker on the top row and then the Spider-man & Goblin sketches below, you'll see that's what's going on.

And man do they look AWESOME!!! :headbang: