• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-man 129 cgc 9.0

14 posts in this topic

Hello all. Welcome to my first sale thread! :grin: I've bought a few items ( :whistle: ) over the last little while via the boards, but mostly hangout in the original art forum.

For sale tonight is a nice Amazing Spider-man #129 cgc 9.0, that was purchased off the boards last summer. Asking $525.

Shipping is included for US/Canadian board members, comes with a tracking number and insurance. Payment can be made via Paypal (preferred) or Money order. International members to pay exact shipping.

First :takeit: gets it, all PM will be considered.

Please pm any questions!

Cheers!

IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

To the best of my knowledge it was some sort of over spray/printing defect. I purchased the book slabbed! (thumbs u

Yup, it's that wonderful printers overspray you see periodically. Still a nice looking book!

It's good to see a new guy with a decent selling thread, hell, even some of the people who have been here for a while can't follow the guidlines. A good scan of the minor printing defect is included. :applause:

It's a sweet book. Good luck with the sale, I'm sure that someone will soon pick this up.

To the best of my knowledge it was some sort of over spray/printing defect. I purchased the book slabbed! (thumbs u

Yup, it's that wonderful printers overspray you see periodically. Still a nice looking book!

printer's overspray??? The production people did this?

I thought the news stand guys did this to mark their weekly bunches.

hm